tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tohno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Woooahhh , my piss is freaky!

Hi all

i just got my multivit today and took a capsule , it was AST 32x

i knew for a fact that my piss will turn yellow so i wasn't that surprised

so i went to the toilet and my piss was greenish yellow ( like gatorade ) , i thought it was for like once but for the whole day my piss was greenish yellow

so is it good ? is it a sign that the multivit is working or am i flushing the nutrients off ?

BTW how many capsules of multivit should i take a day?

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Supplement pee. It's normal.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    excess b vitamins
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total