calrawlings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lifting all 7 days?

So I recently started a new routine, kind of based off of Steve Cook's Big Man on Campus trainer. Right now my split is:
    Day 1:Chest/Triceps
    Day 2:Back/Biceps
    Day 3:Legs/Abs
    Day 4:Shoulders/Traps
    Day 5:Back/Biceps/
    Day 6:Chest/Triceps
    Day 7:Legs/Abs.
    I'm doing cardio everyday in the morning before school just for like 20 minutes but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to improve my split. I'm super open to constructive criticism. I'm almost 17 and about 160 pounds, maybe around 10% bodyfat. Improving on it but it could be worse. Thanks.

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude you need rest days.
    forget bro splits, do a proper routine like madcows 5x5 or lyle mcdonald generic bulking.
    eat in a surplus and hit your macros.
    end of story.

SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupImJames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't need a rest day, only time u really need to rest is when your body is telling you it needs too. Overtraining is complete bs

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by supimjames View Post
    you don't need a rest day, only time u really need to rest is when your body is telling you it needs too. Overtraining is complete bs
    lmao

isuck93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whatever works for you dude. If you are getting stronger each workout and don't feel drained all the time, keep at it. If you eat enough and sleep enough you can definitely lift 7 days in a row. Just make sure to take a break when your body tells you.

I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100) I3ondo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by calrawlings View Post
    So I recently started a new routine, kind of based off of Steve Cook's Big Man on Campus trainer. Right now my split is:
    Day 1:Chest/Triceps
    Day 2:Back/Biceps
    Day 3:Legs/Abs
    Day 4:Shoulders/Traps
    Day 5:Back/Biceps/
    Day 6:Chest/Triceps
    Day 7:Legs/Abs.
    I'm doing cardio everyday in the morning before school just for like 20 minutes but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to improve my split. I'm super open to constructive criticism. I'm almost 17 and about 160 pounds, maybe around 10% bodyfat. Improving on it but it could be worse. Thanks.
    I don't take rest days except once every few weeks, I have a routine similar at the moment except switch the second back/bis and chest/tris and I also train abs at a higher frequency. It works fine and I go for very intense sessions, but I also don't know how long you have been training. When I first started I only did a 5 day split, work into it, or just try stuff and see what works; that's what it's all about.