DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What keeps an aspiring bodybuilder motivated?

This is a quick video I did about what motivates me, but im wondering what motivates other aspiring bodybuilders?

Post below!

DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What motivates me is personal satisfaction. I've always been fluffy but not fat. Never really had much muscle. When I started I just wanted to try to lose weight. Then I started learning more about lifting and healthy living. Now my original goals of weight loss is changing to a whole body makeover. I am happier looking in the mirror now than before and I'm not even done yet.

Registered User christianecoach's Avatar
    christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100) christianecoach is not very well liked. (-100)
    The first tip for bodybuilding motivation is about having goals. By setting a goal, you create a vision and it will keep you from getting side tracked.

There will be times when you don't feel like going to the gym or when you already are in the gym, you might not feel the need to push yourself. This is where goals can be such a helpful bodybuilding motivation tool.

Whenever you feel the above feelings, start to think about your goals and how pushing yourself or going to the gym can make you realize the goals you have set for yourself.

Having a workout buddy can also be used as bodybuilding motivation. When you don't feel like working out, your buddy can motivate you and vice versa and in the gym you can pump each other up and push yourself the extra limit.

Having an MP3 player with your favorite music on is also great bodybuilding motivation equipment. It can make you take those extra sets in the gym and make you push yourself even further. And if your gym is playing music you like, you won't even need an mp3 player.

What is even more empowering when you have a goal, is to write down a reason on why you want to achieve that goal. What benefits are there if you reach your dream physique, if you lose all your fat, will it give you more confidence, will you have more energy, is it possible that you can use your bodybuilding motivation in other areas of your life.

Having a reward system is also a great bodybuilding motivation tool. For example if you work out consistently for a week, you can reward yourself by going to the cinema or something else that motivates you.

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was always the skinniest kid and never really grew tall until last year of highschool. Was always a bit awkrawd looking but knew my genetics would come around without sounding like i have a big head. Anyway few years later girls always flirting and just interested. Also helped me alot with sports 50-50 balls guys generally pull out cause they know they don't have the chance against someone who is 6'4 and 200lbs.

As i went on further with gym though i must say my confidence and mental state has made a more impressive change. I now have the ability to talk up in a group, stand up for what i believe in, not give up on things and just generally have a winning attitude.
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

Great commenst guys. Everyone has their reason, stick to it, and beats it.

cas398 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hot chicks - srs

Just being a shredded sick ****

I don't wanna feel motivated, I want to motivate others