View Poll Results: ONE OR THE OTHER

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marijuana

11 57.89%
  • Alcohol

8 42.11%
Closed Thread
    izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Marijuana <OR> Alcohol - YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE FOR LIFE

You can either smoke marijauna and never drink alcohol again, or you drink alcohol and never smoke marijauna.

Which would you prefer?

I hate drinking so I already know my choice.

Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know..

lol jk

Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you taking penls for life OP?

srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dat edibles feel

1000th post.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you marry Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Dodgin' bad drivers since Summer '13 KD UNITE

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alcohol. Never been a fan of marijuana, srsly doesn't do much for me at all no matter what. Dem genetics dun want no THC I guess
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thechillestbro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ops love is my drug ))))

izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Excesscash View Post
    are you taking penls for life OP?
    I will not alter the poll so you can vote for penis, sorry.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Kick rocks maggot......