massenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Isostar Power Tabs

Does anyone know where to find them?
    (here's a hint to the BB.com guys to stock up on them

I only found it from a merchant at Amazon, but he's a rip-off charging $5.99 shipping for EACH delivered tube (I mean, it must weigh less than 100g overall! and if you buy 3 you end up paying $17.97 of shipping - for $15.60 of goods!)

I used them a lot when I was windsurfing, and they're super-convenient, so I'd like to stock up and keep'em in my gym bag; if anyone know of anything similar, I'd love to hear that too.

I know BB has got the FizzSomething ones, but they only stock on the 20x and, not having bought them before, I'm reluctant to buy so many (the 3x box is on 'Backorder' ... whatever that means

Thanks!

jasarrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by massenz View Post
    Does anyone know where to find them?
    (here's a hint to the BB.com guys to stock up on them

I only found it from a merchant at Amazon, but he's a rip-off charging $5.99 shipping for EACH delivered tube (I mean, it must weigh less than 100g overall! and if you buy 3 you end up paying $17.97 of shipping - for $15.60 of goods!)

I used them a lot when I was windsurfing, and they're super-convenient, so I'd like to stock up and keep'em in my gym bag; if anyone know of anything similar, I'd love to hear that too.

I know BB has got the FizzSomething ones, but they only stock on the 20x and, not having bought them before, I'm reluctant to buy so many (the 3x box is on 'Backorder' ... whatever that means

Thanks!
    Is this what you're looking for?

wtsports.co.uk/isostar-powertabs-tube-10-x-12g-tabs.html

Delivery from the site is free, which is always a bonus