Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Why do many men get intimidated by some women? or just me?

I've been single for a long, long, and long time. Whenever I go to gym or go out, many guys look/stare at me. But they 'NEVER' approach and talk to me. So it gives me no chance to even find one to hang out and get to know. And it just happens all the time..

And now, I start to lose my confidence over this and feel like they stare at me because I look or act strange.

So give me some advice or men's psychology about this issue!

Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Picking up a girl in the gym is not easy. There are ipods involved, people are focused on things..many girls do not want to be bothered in the gym. That is why guys may not come up to you.

Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Orlando Abs View Post
    Picking up a girl in the gym is not easy. There are ipods involved, people are focused on things..many girls do not want to be bothered in the gym. That is why guys may not come up to you.
    What about like in the mall or any other place?

AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Gym_Kitty View Post
    I've been single for a long, long, and long time. Whenever I go to gym or go out, many guys look/stare at me. But they 'NEVER' approach and talk to me. So it gives me no chance to even find one to hang out and get to know. And it just happens all the time..

And now, I start to lose my confidence over this and feel like they stare at me because I look or act strange.

I'd show you a real good time..

kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most average(and even some good looking) men will never approach a very beautiful woman because they think they have no chance and are afraid of rejection.I'm like that I don't like approaching girls I like them to approach me, but I'm just in highschool so I don't have to go out to find girls.

Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AnimalDoctor View Post
    what a looser

and to gym kitty: i wouldnt confront u coz i know ur out of my league.

Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Orlando Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about like in the mall or any other place?
    i don't know how you carry yourself. do you smile a lot? what are you like? It's key to know your body language, and you would be surprised sometimes at how people interpret it.

vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the guys want to approach you but they are scared. most likely.

but if you approach a guy, you want to approach a guy who is single cause u dont want a guy with a girlfriend who just uses you on the side. and theres no way for you to know if a guy is single or not...

but you yourself dont want to be single. you want companionship. soooo i dunno. its hard for girls to approach guys too. life sucks all i gotta say

Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And you are only 13 years old.

AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnimalDoctor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Umlungu View Post
    what a looser

and to gym kitty: i wouldnt confront u coz i know ur out of my league.
    you are talking to her now aren't you?? whats the differnce?

i don't know how you carry yourself. do you smile a lot? what are you like? It's key to know your body language, and you would be surprised sometimes at how people interpret it.
    Well, I won't smile around while in the gym. Hahah

Is that the problem? If the body language is the key, what do you suggest?

Inconspicuous female. JennaClaire's Avatar
    JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are a lot of guys out there.... It isn't too difficult to run into a few, but you can't just wait for them to always make the first move. Just make a remark about something you notice about them that seems interesting.
    "Impatience never commanded success."

vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegeta90007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

body language has nothing to do with it
    its not body language
    its your body
    its too beautiful it scares guys
    90% of the guys who will have the balls to approach super pretty girls like you are thug blacks who will use you and laugh

mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alot of the guys are intimidated by women especially hot ones. That's why you sometimes see loser looking guys with really hot women because they were the only ones that would ask them out. Looking at your pics, you are pretty darn hot. I wouldn't worry about self esteem if I were you.

When you go to the mall, are you with a bunch of friends too? Thats even worse for guys to approach you.

How do you judge some women as your 'out of the league'? I mean is there a certain standard for men? Because I don't have any 'league' thing, nor I haven't had any female friends who mention about some men who are out of their leagues.

Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umlungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, arent the cartoons on now or something? go have some fun.

btw sorry for spamming ur thread kitty

well from looking at your avatar, you have really nice eyes, so you are good to go. What you need to do is use them more and make eye contact. Also practice smiling at people..it doesn't have to be fake, just make your eyes light up and smile and you will have guys with balls coming over to you.I know I would. I always react to a cute girl smiling at me.

Originally Posted by vegeta90007 View Post
    body language has nothing to do with it
    its not body language
    its your body
    its too beautiful it scares guys
    90% of the guys who will have the balls to approach super pretty girls like you are thug blacks who will use you and laugh
    Actually, Very true about the last part.

So I have no choice but to get hit by some douche bags?? and end up my life being single unless I approach to them first?

How do you judge some women as your 'out of the league'? I mean is there a certain standard for men? Because I don't have any 'league' thing, nor I haven't had any female friends who mention about some men who are out of their leagues.
    i'm 13 so I don't care......maybe when I get older things will change....

maybe get a job where hot guys work at and they will want to talk to you or have to..

well from looking at your avatar, you have really nice eyes, so you are good to go. What you need to do is use them more and make eye contact. Also practice smiling at people..it doesn't have to be fake, just make your eyes light up and smile and you will have guys with balls coming over to you.I know I would. I always react to a cute girl smiling at me.
    Okay. I'll keep that in mind. 'Smiling' huh?Hahahaha I'll give it a try and see how it goes. Hope they don't think I'm crazy.

mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxer311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So I have no choice but to get hit by some douche bags?? and end up my life being single unless I approach to them first?
    what's wrong with approaching them? If you want a humble, sorta shy guy, you gotta let him know you're interested.

Okay. I'll keep that in mind. 'Smiling' huh?Hahahaha I'll give it a try and see how it goes. Hope they don't think I'm crazy.
    as long as it looks natural you will see a huge difference. I walk into my office which is in a big building and I always smile at random people to see how they react, and most will smile back and say hello.

I think that's your problem. I know some really hot asian girls that were very shy when they first came over here and it came off as them being a tough approach.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    society has built us that way. im on my road to recovery

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think this post hits the nail on the head.

A man wants to make a good impression and by interrupting a woman's workout who is serious about working out could be an intrusion to the woman. Particularly if they are going to use some corny line.
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetBigger264 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if guys are staring at you in the gym and not approaching, then yeah they are thinking damn! i wish i could get with her, but have lack of confidence to go for it or try, so they dont bother wasting their time
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wether you think it or not, that's the way it is. Yes there are some women that think they are in "leagues" and some that don't. I'll be honest, I don't think I'd approach you unless I knew you were interested. Most guys won't, you're gorgeous and most guys will get nervous or think "she isn't interested, look at her". Honestly I do think body language has something to do with it, you need to look inviting, and I don't mean showing off your body I mean look approachable. Once a guy sees that you're friendly and easy to talk to then they'll approach you more often. I have plenty of female friends who told me they thought I was an ******* by the way I didn't seem to talk to people much, but then they noticed I was just really shy and kept to myself. The way you carry yourself will tell a lot to others.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

i see MANY FEMALE FORUMS where girls say "i want a nice guy to sweep me off my feet, but until he comes along, i'll keep having fun with the bad boys"

i see nothing wrong with that logic, i see nothing wrong with girls like that enjoying sex, but she doesnt realize that the nice guys have been pussified by this society and are afraid to approach her.

what should YOU do?
    if you just want sex with bad boys, let the bad boys hit on you. the sex will be good. but you may live in a high class area with less bad boys so you can go to the clubs and find bad boys there.

if you want a relationship with a bad boy... lol... good luck... they will be cheating on you 80% of the time

if you want a nice guy to sweep you off your feet... well my advice would be to go in investment firm offices or corporate offices or mortgage company offices and find some guys age 24-30 (ask them hey where you from, how old are you?). your at the age where you want to find a guy whos already out of college (or who never went to college, you can be a loan officer without going to college) best place to find those type of men are AT HIS JOB while hes working heh

or if you dont care about a man making 30+k a year, and he could make 20k and it would be fine for you, then heck talk to any guy who you think is 24-30

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Your "problem" is you are too hot. Men either figure you are taken, out of their league, or some think your prob a stripper/porn star and dont want get involved. (being really fit as a female is so rare that its hard to think that a non adult industry women would bother to do it).

This means that you are going to have to show some intrest in guys first. Make a comment about them, smile at them, ask for a name etc. Let them know you might consider talking to them.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well i dont wana sound like a douch.. but u dont wana be smiling to much at a gym :P
    you are a very gourgeous women and you are looking for a relation ship not just a Fbudy.
    If a girl as hot as you Is walking around smiling often at every guy she sees no offence im gonna think u just wana spoon.
    I know that is not what u are for shall u mentioned above so i recomand u just beyourself maybe try to act less atractive dunno maybe u wear close to revealing at the gym which gives out the vib that ur hotshot i dunno .
    2nd of all gym is never a good place to find a serious relationship lol (just some personal experience)
    Do it right or don't do it at all ****,

Make it worth it

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Online dating?