pdubz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prework supplements?

Im gonna be ordering another cycle of supplements and I'm having trouble in deciding on what I should use as a prework out supplement? I been reading about beta-alanine and was thinking of using that with creatine before my workout. Im a pretty advanced lifter just starting to get more knowledge about supplements. I also been thinking of using HEMO-RAGE black ultra concentrated. If you can make any suggestions or provide anything that may help I'd appreciate it.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I may be wrong but beta alanine is best taken throughout the the day, not just pre-workout.

There have even been posts suggesting that it should not be taken pre-workout.

In my opinion, hemo rage ultra concentrate just looks like another stim heavy pre. It probably makes you feel extremely wired but does close to nothing for performance. If you want stims, buy stims. Caffeine tabs and 1,3 dimeth caps can be had for pretty cheap.

As for a suggestion for a pre, I've used and enjoyed superpump max. I've tried a couple others and didn't like them but sp max was impressive. I have some maximize v2 that I'll be running in the winter. I've never tried it but it seems pretty decent. Hopefully I'll like it.

If you don't want stims, I've read good reviews on ultima, pump-bol, clout and body octane.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    My first pre-workout was that cheap stuff you find at wal-mart. n.o. furry was the name i think.

try that. it tasted pretty good compared to some of the stuff i've tasted and it always gave me a rush.
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickeyRourke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post
    I may be wrong but beta alanine is best taken throughout the the day, not just pre-workout.

In my opinion, hemo rage ultra concentrate just looks like another stim heavy pre. It probably makes you feel extremely wired but does close to nothing for performance. If you want stims, buy stims. Caffeine tabs and 1,3 dimeth caps can be had for pretty cheap.

As for a suggestion for a pre, I've used and enjoyed superpump max. I've tried a couple others and didn't like them but sp max was impressive. I have some maximize v2 that I'll be running in the winter. I've never tried it but it seems pretty decent. Hopefully I'll like it.

If you don't want stims, I've read good reviews on ultima, pump-bol, clout and body octane.
    I found Beta Alanine working great taking 20 min before a workout. I think if u take that with creatine u're on the right track. Maybe throw in some caffeine and amino acids in there.
    I'm a proud Manist!

Proud member of Manism Crew.

Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Champ54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i would go with nano vapor i love it

Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post

Correct hemo black ultra concentrate is almost the same thing as Jack3d, if you looking for a highstim pre workout that would be a great way to go, as for a pre-workout that works i would say Verone formula, its got 5g aakg and 3g citrulline mallate, it seems pretty expensive but u only need 1 scoop with that ingredient listing so it evens out

yea I wanna find something to give me a boost with performance in my workouts and help endurance. I like jack3d it gives me nice energy and endurance during my workouts also gets my veins to come out but I want to try other preworkout supplements. Also trying to stay on a budget.

32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pdubz13 View Post
    yea I wanna find something to give me a boost with performance in my workouts and help endurance. I like jack3d it gives me nice energy and endurance during my workouts also gets my veins to come out but I want to try other preworkout supplements. Also trying to stay on a budget.
    ASGT! It's the only PWO supplement that has helped me with vascularity, lifting heaver, and to take shorter brakes. Its the only PWO that I can actually feel it working.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le...-state-gt.html

yea ive looked at that just never knew anyone who tried it. how many scoops do you use?

32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea ive looked at that just never knew anyone who tried it. how many scoops do you use?
    1-1.5 does a pretty good job but now that I have the cash 3. It's like going super saiyan 4!

haha thats funny. yea i might have to check it out.

haha thats funny. yea i might have to check it out.
    Cool! Let me know if you have any questions about bro.

I want something so when im in the gym i just get mad pump, get my veins showing and just have some crazy intensity.

ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Check out CryoShock: energy, focus and pumps!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/cryoshock.html

yea im sure ill try cyroshock but right now kinda limited on how i use my money on supplement try to stay around 25-30 dollars for a preworkout drink.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can always try agmatine sulfate and caffeine/1,3 dimeth caps.

Or, just have some carbs before your workout.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

whats 1,3 dimeth caps?

whats 1,3 dimeth caps?
    It's a stimulant. 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is in supps like jack3d, clearshot concentrate, presurge unleashed and others.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

ok what are some good dimeth supplement?

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    You might like Magnum Nutraceuticals SERUM, Clean smooth energy without any crash/jitters..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/serum.html
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

ok what are some good dimeth supplement?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/adrena-g.htm

I really think you need to figure out what you want though. 1,3 dimeth affects people differently and some don't like it. It's in Maximize V2.

Lots of suggestions were thrown out there, look into the supps people have mentioned and make a decision.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I been reading about beta-alanine and was thinking of using that with creatine before my workout.
    right now kinda limited on how i use my money on supplement try to stay around 25-30 dollars
    White Flood + Micronized Creatine Mono

Higher Power Build XS + Caffeine caps

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im really liking superpump nice clean energy not stimmed out of my mind just get past your 2-3 days of explosive diarrhea and the stuff is simply amazing
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

yea i been looking at all the ones people have suggested and im leaning towards Anadraulic State GT or white flood because ive heard alot of good things about both.

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea i been looking at all the ones people have suggested and im leaning towards Anadraulic State GT or white flood because ive heard alot of good things about both.
    only way you will find out what works is trying it make sure you get a bunch of free samples so you can learn about them first hand, goodluck
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

thanks man sorry to get off topic but does anybody know why I'm unable to load photos onto my bodyspace?

shaytaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use FUBAR its pretty good takes a little bit to kick in but when it does it feels like a steady rush and no crash