mcarara45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio+Diet+Plateaus=HELP

Hey guys, I'm pretty new here but I had a few questions for the masses..Since last february I've dropped my weight from 225 to 185, and most of it just happened naturally, I think maturity has alot to do with it (I'm 20 years old). I dont know my BFP and have never measured it, but obviously I think I've lost a good amount, to the point where people I haven't seen in a while ask me if I've lost weight, its a great feeling. I seemed to have hit a plateau though, my goal was always to be 185, and I feel healthy and leaner, but I don't think I'm where I want to be. I'd like to lose a little bit more body fat, to see some more cuts, chest and abs being the most wanted. My diet is relatively clean, but I definitely don't eat 6 meals a day, it's tough to do being in college.
    My main questions are-what should be my daily caloric intake to not only maintain my healthy weight but lean out even more (ie do I need to lose more weight?)
    How should I do cardio? I currently run 3 miles about 4 times a week, no interval training, just jumping on the treadmill for 25 minutes because I love to run.
    How many days a week should I weight train, and should I continue high reps/sets? I lift 4 days a week, and all my reps are from 12-15.
    My main goal is to lean up a little bit, but I dont want to be scrawny, I want to maintain the size that I have but take away the fat and replace it with muscle. Thanks so much for all your help!

chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're 185, and you want to lean up a bit? either you're super short or unrealistic.

also, lift weights. definitely do more than just cardio.
    you're less than a drop in all the oceans, and god is laughing at your problems.