nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for trainer to help build nutrition/supplement plan

I am looking for an experienced trainer to help me build a nutrition/supplement plan. Would also like help choosing a workout and cardio program to shed body fat.

My goal is to enter and ultimately win a 1st phorm 30 day transformation. mytransphormationstartstoday.com

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lets do it brah! PM me.

supremeweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nctarheels21 View Post
    Lets do it brah! PM me.
    Are you a trainer?

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by supremeweb View Post
    Are you a trainer?
    Yes.

ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ignaciosports has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can contact me.Visit My website.

Originally Posted by ignaciosports View Post
    You can contact me.Visit My website.
    okie dokie

where can I find your website?

nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjcfb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To the Top.....first guy wasn't taking this as serious as I am. Still looking for some help.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nickjcfb View Post
    To the Top.....first guy wasn't taking this as serious as I am. Still looking for some help.
    dude you should listen to my podcast: New York Muscle Radio on iTunes....we give out all this information for free
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    dude you should listen to my podcast: New York Muscle Radio on iTunes....we give out all this information for free
    Thanks for the lead. I will definitely check it out. I am also looking for someone that can answer more specific questions and help personalize a nutrition/supplement/workout plan.

Thanks for the lead. I will definitely check it out. I am also looking for someone that can answer more specific questions and help personalize a nutrition/supplement/workout plan.
    you need to create your own thread with your question

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need a physical presence. This site is global. You should visit your local gyms or search ******** for local trainers.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.