Torheel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do I need to go the eye doctor?

Hi yesterday morning my eye was hit with a belt. Everything was fine until around 12 o clock where the teacher turned on the class lights after they were off for some time and my eye felt a sharp pain for a couple minutes. After that for the rest of the day the pains were off and on. Sometimes the light would hurt it other times it doesn't feel any pain. I was planning on going to the doctor tomorrow but now that I've woken up I feel no more pain in my eye from light at all. I'm wondering if I should still go and if its important at all since it doesn't hurt anymore. I don't want to go if I don't have to because e.r is expensive

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think you should ask in anywhere that isn't teen misc.