Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Proof EnglandChris is frauding.

Ok since I found his avi on google, if you search lat spread and go to page 9 you will notice his avi, now click on it and you get the link even though the image is now bad.

google link to avi: http://images.google.co.uk/images?um...rt=144&ndsp=18

Link to where the image once was: http://www.pbase.com/mrintense/image/2724974

http://www.pbase.com/mrintense/guestbook also notice guest book comments calling him courtney

Now notice the username "mrintense"

a simple google search of "mrintense pbase" took me here;

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=15209 (notice he has the link in his sig to pbase)
    the orginal post on these forums is who the pic belongs to his name is "geneticallyGifted" his stats are Age: 26 | Height: 5'9.5

CAN YOU SAY FRAUDINNNNN
    Last edited by Vote4Pedro; 12-09-2008 at 02:41 PM.

stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500)
    we Fly High No Lie And You Know This... Fraudin!!!

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The red is strong up in here.
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'.

reps back 500+

Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    srs? you went that far?

you should just /wrists

Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vote4Pedro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 0skr View Post
    srs? you went that far?

you should just /wrists
    I don't like to be proven wrong.

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by YoUnG-gUn91 View Post
    The red is strong up in here.
    YOU STFU NOW

Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Repped brah good ****

Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job
    I am only one, but I am still one.
    I cannot do everything,
    but still I can do something.
    And because I cannot do everything
    I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by T-REXXX View Post
    YOU STFU NOW
    If it was my choice, you wouldn't be.
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'.

reps back 500+

englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im not frauding !!
    neg all you want !!
    its a picture
    find one conversation or a thread made by me were im fraduing or being a complete bastarsd ?
    im a legit guy
    the world is like a big pussay, just waiting to be fukked !!
    quit your jibba jabba FOOOL

stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500) stake_n_taters is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by T-REXXX View Post
    YOU STFU NOW
    oh hai my red brah

lol are you still at like -999999?

Originally Posted by englandchris View Post
    im not frauding !!
    neg all you want !!
    its a picture
    find one conversation or a thread made by me were im fraduing or being a complete bastarsd ?
    im a legit guy
    Not your picture though *** like you claimed. It belongs to a guy on wannabebig forums.

Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mewtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im not frauding !!
    neg all you want !!
    its a picture
    im a legit guy
    Is that you in your pictures?

VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not frauding !!
    neg all you want !!
    its a picture
    im a legit guy
    spoon pic to earn back your credibility.

Originally Posted by stake_n_taters View Post
    oh hai my red brah

lol are you still at like -999999?
    yup..

Originally Posted by YoUnG-gUn91 View Post
    If it was my choice, you wouldn't be.
    Im expecting fitness's rep anytime now so il be back up.

englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10) englandchris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the one with the face is my picture, i can prrove that, i cant prove the lat spread one is !!

Originally Posted by VanillaWhey View Post
    spoon pic to earn back your credibility.
    Even if he took a spoon pic, it wouldn't be him in his avi, I've just proved that.

the one with the face is my picture, i can prrove that, i cant prove the lat spread one is !!
    Because it isn't you stole GeneticallyGifteds from wannabebigforums pic lol...

just admitt your avi isn't you

Thumbs up

STRONG FRAUD BRAH.

maybe i did , but it wasnt to say it was me , more to say id liek to have a back like that, but i sort of got more into sayin it was me ! but im stil a legit guy , who here hasnt ever put up e-stats or even said how they bench 400lbs they chat crap , i dont !! im a legit guy who yes did put up a stupid pic but i got others to prove im still who i say i am !!

Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just take another lat spread and hold a spoon in your hand or something, or stick some paper to the wall and write something on it.

maybe i did , but it wasnt to say it was me , more to say id liek to have a back like that, but i sort of got more into sayin it was me ! but im stil a legit guy , who here hasnt ever put up e-stats or even said how they bench 400lbs they chat crap , i dont !! im a legit guy who yes did put up a stupid pic but i got others to prove im still who i say i am !!
    Quoted for truth, exposed fraud.

/thread.

CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh snap, u frauding.

lol gay

CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CptAnarchy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you f*cking idiot, you did say it was you.
    the title of the pic is "me lat spread 200lbs"
    idiot.
    Negg'd

rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Change it, iv seen your pretty big anyway man
    "Think before you type you stupid mother ****er"

Tallguy is still a weak douchbag as of 7th July 2011. "I held my poo in so i get more nutrients out of my muffin pwo" Never forget!

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im not frauding !!
    neg all you want !!
    its a picture
    im a legit guy
    Instead of claiming your innocence etc. how about you just post the pic that you said you would, tomorrow.

Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    Instead of claiming your innocence etc. how about you just post the pic that you said you would, tomorrow.
    Some people really need to learn to read the thread before posting. Read up dude.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually when you add new photos you specifically say that the picture is of you or else you cannot upload the picture.

Originally Posted by Vote4Pedro View Post
    Some people really need to learn to read the thread before posting. Read up dude.
    just noticed

Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

In case you didn't notice, When you upload, it says that it has to be of YOU.