T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Headache + puking from glutamine

I started taking glutamine last week and ever since Ive been getting rank headaches every day. Tonight was the worst my eyes were killing me so I sat in my room with the lights off for 3 hours and then all of a sudden I puked as well. The glutamine I was taking was six star brand, so its not no name random ****. So does anyone know why im reacting this way to glutamine? I know it sounds stupid since its just an amino acid but I havent changed my diet or anything in the past little while to cause this the only thing ive been doing different is taking glutamine.

CountryLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyones body reacts differently to this sort of stuff. I would discontinue use or at least see a doctor about it. Im not trained to offer you any help really, sorry.
    Down Yonder