mmTalish33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Will Doing Gym Help Me!!!

hello all!
    didn't know if this is proper section to post my question here or not.

I am 28years old now. my weight is 47kg and height is 5feet and 4inches. i have acquired Rotor's syndrome since i was around 14years old. after that i always wanted to get rid my this sack of bones looking body.

now, doctor says i can do gym to achieve that goal, but i don't know how and where to start from.
    i need your complete but simple guidance. don't expect any technically advance trainer here. whatever i'll be doing, i'll have to do it on my own.

Regards.

does curls in power racks yaaar's Avatar
    yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pick a beginners program like allpros or stronglifts5x5 and get to work.
    Don't listen to me, I'm in terrible shape.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)

Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agree with Yaaar that Stronglifts 5x5 is great to get a beginner body strong and strong looking.

Also KETTLEBELLS are a great alternative to get conditioned and acts as a strength endurance cardio workout.
    Start with a 35lb kettlebell and a Pavel video.
    Giving unwanted advice to gym goers for years.