xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation What keeps you going!!!!

What has always motivated me is the fact that I know there are people who want me to fail,people who want to see me go no where in life so I try my best to prove them wrong everyday. Always strive to be the best at what I do.

So what motivates you?
    "Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost."
    "Be proud, but never satisfied."

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Being sick of my own body.
    Took a while before i realized i had no muscle at all.
    The thought of your girlfriend or the girl you like looking at other guys their abs staring and thinking about ****ing them when your own body sucks.
    I'm sick of everyone always putting up ******** pictures of ripped guys like that's all there is to someone.
    I want to get in shape for myself, to create a new me with confidense so i can leave the past behind me and use my new physique to get what and to remind me that i am in a new stage of my life.
    I want to be the best i can be because getting dumped left my ego shattered when i did nothing wrong and i want to come out stronger in the end knowing by myself that i am better than all the losers my ex is now currently dating.
    Also working out is teaching me discipline that i can apply at any other aspect of my life and stop being lazy.

SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    proving to myself that i have the dedication, courage, and willpower to craft a better me.
    || NC CREW ||
    IF CREW

xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000) xHaitisFinestx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post
    Being sick of my own body.
    Took a while before i realized i had no muscle at all.
    The thought of your girlfriend or the girl you like looking at other guys their abs staring and thinking about ****ing them when your own body sucks.
    I'm sick of everyone always putting up ******** pictures of ripped guys like that's all there is to someone.
    I want to get in shape for myself, to create a new me with confidense so i can leave the past behind me and use my new physique to get what and to remind me that i am in a new stage of my life.
    I want to be the best i can be because gietting dumped left my ego shattered when i did nothing wrong and i want to come out stronger in the end knowing by myself that i am better than all the losers my ex is now currently dating.
    Also working out is teaching me discipline that i can apply at any other aspect of my life and stop being lazy.
    Right there with you me and my ex broke up recently and I wanted to show her she had left the best thing she has eve had so started working out eating right and dressing better then she has ever seen me and it worked came begging back I denied her ass and now with a girl who appreciates me for me and has no problem with me spending hours at gym just stick to it and stay motivated

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xHaitisFinestx View Post
    Right there with you me and my ex broke up recently and I wanted to show her she had left the best thing she has eve had so started working out eating right and dressing better then she has ever seen me and it worked came begging back I denied her ass and now with a girl who appreciates me for me and has no problem with me spending hours at gym just stick to it and stay motivated
    Yeah man, most ex girlfriends leave because they have no idea what they want. Instead of living in the past and feeling terrible i want to use this as my motivation and get myself a girl who's actually worth it and appreciates me.
    Times may have been rough but aslong as we work hard our future will look brighter.
    Congrats on finding yourself someone new and for sticking to your routine. That's real good man.

Thumbs up thanks alot

Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post
    Yeah man, most ex girlfriends leave because they have no idea what they want. Instead of living in the past and feeling terrible i want to use this as my motivation and get myself a girl who's actually worth it and appreciates me.
    Times may have been rough but aslong as we work hard our future will look brighter.
    Congrats on finding yourself someone new and for sticking to your routine. That's real good man.
    Appreciate the positive feedback and don't forget its always going to be trials and tribulations so just keep your head up...and will rep back soon as I'm done recharging

Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Being attracted to the beauty of men who have put hard work into their bodies, while mine is just...blah.

And, I'll admit, I'm addicted to the pain...not in a whips and chains way, but that special pain from a really good workout. Not being able to even casually flex because the muscle is so spent, Every step feeling like weighted lunges after a killer leg workout, crossing your arms feeling like your chest is going to tear open your skin. Admittedly, this is way I can't ever see myself doing less than a five day split. Going a day without feeling that burn, that total exhaustion...I couldn't do it. Weekends are torture enough.

The little things really keep me going as well. My happiest memory in regards to my journey so far: For the first time in my life, I have a vein that pops out 24/7 on my forearm. Is it amazing vascularity? No, but it's a start, and when I DO reach 10% or lower, even if I have impressively vascular arms, chest, lower abs and legs, I don't think a single vein will ever mean as much to me as that one on my forearm. The first real proof that I was losing fat.

Another one: I finished up a bulk and was cutting. As my stomach went down, I saw something amazing one day. I forgot to wash a workout jacket the night before, so I was exercising with a long sleeved Tee shirt. I looked in one of the mirros and noticed something new. My chest was bulging out from my torso. I've had a flat chest most of my life, so noticing this was amazing for me.

I'm bulking right now, and I had another tiny triumph to motivate me onward. It isn't sticking out all the time, but I had a terrific bicep pump to-day, and when I took my jacket off, I saw a faint outline of a nice thick vein right on top. So proud! I can't wait to cut and see it pop out even more.
    "Do you have an erection, man?"

"I just broke a personal record on deadlift."

"And now I have an erection."

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cohaku View Post
    Being attracted to the beauty of men who have put hard work into their bodies, while mine is just. ..blah.

And, I'll admit, I'm addicted to the pain...not in a whips and chains way, but that special pain from a really good workout. Not being able to even casually flex because the muscle is so spent, Every step feeling like weighted lunges after a killer leg workout, crossing your arms feeling like your chest is going to tear open your skin. Admittedly, this is way I can't ever see myself doing less than a five day split. Going a day without feeling that burn, that total exhaustion...I couldn't do it. Weekends are torture enough.

The little things really keep me going as well. My happiest memory in regards to my journey so far: For the first time in my life, I have a vein that pops out 24/7 on my forearm. Is it amazing vascularity? No, but it's a start, and when I DO reach 10% or lower, even if I have impressively vascular arms, chest, lower abs and legs, I don't think a single vein will ever mean as much to me as that one on my forearm. The first real proof that I was losing fat.

Another one: I finished up a bulk and was cutting. As my stomach went down, I saw something amazing one day. I forgot to wash a workout jacket the night before, so I was exercising with a long sleeved Tee shirt. I looked in one of the mirros and noticed something new. My chest was bulging out from my torso. I've had a flat chest most of my life, so noticing this was amazing for me.

I'm bulking right now, and I had another tiny triumph to motivate me onward. It isn't sticking out all the time, but I had a terrific bicep pump to-day, and when I took my jacket off, I saw a faint outline of a nice thick vein right on top. So proud! I can't wait to cut and see it pop out even more.

I respect that...the feeling of accomplishment and progress is one of the best feelings in the world. To know that people are recognizing you in the gym just at a loss for words sometime..might have been hard on the way here but it was totally worth the pain and hours spent

Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Knowing that someone is better than me. Granted I'm just getting started, about 8 months in the gym so far, but that is what is keeping me going. I want to be better than my peers.

I grew tired of looking my classmates and thinking to myself "Why don't I look like that?"

I decided that I wanted to be the one they look at and think that.

RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussianGundam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Knowing that there's always room for improvement and seeing my progress keeps me going.

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Who motivates you? Would be a better question.

The answer would be me.

Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are many things
    1. growing up skinny and not able to start as a linebacker as the coach thought I was too small
    2. I have the illness called manoraxia(sp) as I look in the mirror and still see that skinny kid
    3. I have a bride that is in to health, dancing and Zumba that I have to keep up with and MOST OF ALL
    4. my 7 year old daughter (also known as daddys best buddy) that I need to be around for, be active with and chase the boys away

After all I think I will talk her into getting married at age 32 dear old dad will then walk her down the aisle at age 80

Although it is important to feel and look good it most important to be healty strong and THERE for the people who need you

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My flab!

Thumbs up

All great reasons to keep on going keep with it guys