Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

help please. wife + other girl... wut do srs.

so i'm away working 1000 miles away.... wife had a friend over that was having trouble with her husband and i called about an hr ago and was calling to say goodnight she was drinking a little and i've been drinking and i was like is *so and so* in the guest bed room and she said no she's in bed with me we are watching a movie.... fast forward i'm asleep and my phone just rang.... i check texts and it says " *so and so * just started blah blah.. and well they basically did everything 2 girls would do in a fukn 2 girl adult film... she called me from another room and telling me freaking out like idk what to do.... i have no fukn idea what to think. zero. at first like is this hot ( girl looks ok ) but i mean wtf... been together since high school 6 years and i was her first kiss... idk what to think. i'm still kind of drunk from having drinks with friends i haven't seen in years. WHAT THE FUK! what am i supposed to think???? anything.... please help me get my thoughts straight..... not posting from my main account ( sorry yes this is 2nd acc i just created, want to protect my privacy )...

cliff: wife of 6 years hs sweet hearts basically had sex with another chick while being kind of drunk. NO IDEA how to handle this.

she's bawling and the whole nine...
    Last edited by wutdofml; 03-29-2015 at 01:02 AM.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how u kno its a girl for sure and she didnt just bone a guy
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wutdofml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    how u kno its a girl for sure and she didnt just bone a guy
    respect srs tag. i know it's a girl. i was getting snaps and said girl seems like she would be this way. she's married too....

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you looking for people to tell you how you should feel about this?

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post the pics they sent you *******
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

Originally Posted by ThePoz View Post
    Are you looking for people to tell you how you should feel about this?
    yes. idk if i should be going nuts freaking out.... obviously i'm not freaking out like it was with a dude...but should i be?

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i am respecting srs tag, it could be a guy and shes just feeling guilty but dont wanna tell u the whole truth

*** HTC ***

white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she cheated on you duh

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    i am respecting srs tag, it could be a guy and shes just feeling guilty but dont wanna tell u the whole truth
    i know it's not. i have zero worries about that.

trust is out the window buddy, prob was jamal or tyrone

*** HTC ***

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    demand FFM threesome or bail with the quickness. srs.

ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArtichokeKing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    doesnt matter that its a girl, your wife cheated on you

act accordingly

Originally Posted by IMakeWebsites View Post
    demand FFM threesome or bail with the quickness. srs.
    being half drunk that was the first thing that come into my mind.... but after the dust settles and i fap reality sets in.. chances are that will never happen. and she's crying saying "i thought i'td be ok i don't know why since we talked about having a 3some before and how you (me) thought it'd be cool if i did stuff with another girl"... ( yeah... if i was there and it was basically a 3 some). she said they were just watching a movie and she started grabbing her tits and moved her hand down to her P... and more happened.... thats as far as i'm going.

xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did u really have to make a new account to make this thread?

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So she's been with you and only you?

Then she slept with a chick?

Its all over, she's gonna want to sample the world now.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

Originally Posted by xslick View Post
    did u really have to make a new account to make this thread?
    because of the nature of our jobs and some of the threads i'm apart of... yes. i don't want my personal life all over the internet. whats so hard to comprehend. This is one of the only times i've ever come to the misc for some kind of advice on how to handle something.

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wutdofml View Post
    yes. idk if i should be going nuts freaking out.... obviously i'm not freaking out like it was with a dude...but should i be?
    why would the way we feel about something have any impact on your emotional state? i would have to know all the facts but i highly doubt i would be accepting of such infidelity. generally people try to rationalize and justify their actions when alcohol is being used as the excuse. speeding while on a cup of coffee or glass of water is still speeding, same goes for cheating. it is only you who can draw your own conclusion as to how you are going to approach this. trust issues are a big thing in relationships and for most people this would be the deal breaker. i could only imagine all the thoughts racing through your mind, do you feel betrayed or just bewildered?

Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tripinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Divorce, srs.

OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is the future

I swear lesbianism is more common now and days. She cheated.

probably got her pussay eaten out and ate her friend

Originally Posted by requital View Post
    why would the way we feel about something have any impact on your emotional state? i would have to know all the facts but i highly doubt i would be accepting of such infidelity. generally people try to rationalize and justify their actions when alcohol is being used as the excuse. speeding while on a cup of coffee or glass of water is still speeding, same goes for cheating. it is only you who can draw your own conclusion as to how you are going to approach this. trust issues are a big thing in relationships and for most people this would be the deal breaker. i could only imagine all the thoughts racing through your mind, do you feel betrayed or just bewildered?
    thanks for a serious post.... i feel both. because i have no doubt in my mind what she told me is what happened and she called me obviously because idk why guilt, betrayal, she didn't fully understand the ramifications of what happened. i have no clue... i have no idea how i should handle this...

" sorry hun, the only time you can do this again is if i'm in the same bed"

" you fuking cheating kunt, i'm done."... I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    being half drunk that was the first thing that come into my mind.... but after the dust settles and i fap reality sets in.. chances are that will never happen. and she's crying saying "i thought i'td be ok i don't know why since we talked about having a 3some before and how you (me) thought it'd be cool if i did stuff with another girl"... ( yeah... if i was there and it was basically a 3 some). she said they were just watching a movie and she started grabbing her tits and moved her hand down to her P... and more happened.... thats as far as i'm going.
    why are you thinking thatd never happen if she's literally talked about it andalready hooked up with another chick? chits closer than you fuking think....imply its the only way to make this right.....it will ease the tentions as long as she's still pationately in love with you

Originally Posted by OnlyMiscNotFit View Post
    This is the future

I swear lesbianism is more common now and days. She cheated.

probably got her pussay eaten out and ate her friend
    yeah... thats kind of what the thread is about

mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Prepare the balconies, gentleman.
    *** A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory ***

help

Originally Posted by mandm001 View Post
    Prepare the balconies, gentleman.
    i'm not throwing her off a balcony.

OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah... thats kind of what the thread is about
    ask her how it tasted

Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so where not doing the picture things again OP?

she cheated on you and she will probably do it again
    >>Official Cologne Crew Verified Splitter<<
    >>Spring Cutters Crew - SCC<<

mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitchgg51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had this happen to me actually..talked about a ffm 3 some and then my girlfriend started obsessing about this girl and got on some weird chit and ended up telling me about it while I was at work..I was trippppin (thought it was sancho or jamal) then I found out it was a chick and all negative feelings went away and I forgot about it. Idk if it was Tyrone I was trippin but when I found out it was a bish I didn't care and haven't thought about it since. Kinda weird. Keep your head up op
    "The grass is always greener where you water it"

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for a serious post.... i feel both. because i have no doubt in my mind what she told me is what happened and she called me obviously because idk why guilt, betrayal, she didn't fully understand the ramifications of what happened. i have no clue... i have no idea how i should handle this...

" sorry hun, the only time you can do this again is if i'm in the same bed"

" you fuking cheating kunt, i'm done."... I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.
    thats alright man, respecting the serious tag as this is not a topic to be taken lightly. i only just now saw other posts you made above, did you initiate the talk of potential a threesome with another woman and if/when you did was there alcohol? how long ago was this talk? it's really difficult without knowing the whole back story, one could be lead to believe that she was feeling it out but at the same time why would she not want you to be involved in her first experience. does she always try to pin stuff back on you of you think of something or do something and then be like 'well it was your idea after all'? i'm trying to gain some kind of perspective

Originally Posted by requital View Post
    thats alright man, respecting the serious tag as this is not a topic to be taken lightly. i only just now saw other posts you made above, did you initiate the talk of potential a threesome with another woman and if/when you did was there alcohol? how long ago was this talk? it's really difficult without knowing the whole back story, one could be lead to believe that she was feeling it out but at the same time why would she not want you to be involved in her first experience. does she always try to pin stuff back on you of you think of something or do something and then be like 'well it was your idea after all'? i'm trying to gain some kind of perspective
    usually alcohol involved and if not very jokingly... idk she said it just kind of happened which i mean i can see it that way... this girl like i said i can kind of see it happening no question about. the kind of girl if i asked to have a 3some with that would probably say yes just because... but i doubt it because she's married.....