Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Arm's Day Lazyness

Ok first off i'll show you my workout days

Monday: Legs/Abs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Abs
    Thursday: Upper/lower Back
    Friday: Triceps/Bicep/Abs

Just want to know the importance of working out on triceps and biceps cause to me that when i do chest and upper back i'm already working out on my bicep and triceps. Should i assign Friday to workout on just my full body in general. Or keeping it this way is good?

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you're asking questions like this, you probably don't need to be on a 5 day body part split.

try strong lifts/ starting strength 5x5, all pros, or research an upper lower split.

to answer your question incase you ignore my advice, you don't need an arms day. stick in some curls after back and some dips in after chest. use your extra day to rest inbetween training shoulders and chest.
    There is no substitute for hard work

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscles adapt differently depending on how your training stimulates them. Presses and Rows may seem like they're working your arms out a lot, but they only account for merely a few [between each of them] exercises out of many. You may not need an arms day, and an arms day can be completely crucial, depending on your experience and level.
    Costco junkfood warrior

mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    triceps and biceps are small muscle groups and they don't really need a day of the week of their own
    you shouldn't really be training shoulders directly after chest day either as front delts are used quite heavily during pressing movements
    or training biceps directly after back day for that matter as they get a lot of work from rows and pull/chin ups ect;

MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imo it's a ****ty program dude.....

Find a good PPL instead...

napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sporklift View Post
    Ok first off i'll show you my workout days

Monday: Legs/Abs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Abs
    Thursday: Upper/lower Back
    Friday: Triceps/Bicep/Abs

Just want to know the importance of working out on triceps and biceps cause to me that when i do chest and upper back i'm already working out on my bicep and triceps. Should i assign Friday to workout on just my full body in general. Or keeping it this way is good?
    If you want big arms you ll have to hit them directly. Period