ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Does anyone else get too fatigued to do push-ups?

For the past couple weeks whenever I try to do pushups I feel my arms burning out so quickly. They don't feel sore at all, and I don't put any other stress on them, but I do like four and I feel like I weigh 300 pounds when I'm only half that.

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ajn
    For the past couple weeks whenever I try to do pushups I feel my arms burning out so quickly. They don't feel sore at all, and I don't put any other stress on them, but I do like four and I feel like I weigh 300 pounds when I'm only half that.
    Maybe its time for a taper. Whens the last time you had a break?

ONIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can easily pass 30 proper press-up after a workout anywhere really, you need to step up your fitness routine more like CT work, roadwork, intervals like that, or you really need a break from traning there are alot of variations to the pushup's.

when people do pushups, normaly the pectorals, and the triceps is doing the work, you might need to cut out some of your workouts that involes all that, i only been training for a week but i think you are overtraining, if you can only do about 4 press-up thats propbely a good sign.
    A/19years
    H/179cm
    W/158pounds
    Neck/14
    Chest/36
    Arms/13.5
    Quads/22

ADL18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Occassionally. Usually it means that I need to take a break even if its only a few minutes.

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when i don't do pushups or any workouts for weeks its still the same thing. i doubt its overtraining.

and what's roadwork and CT and all that?