Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tired of society/media shoving all this gay pride bs into our faces

Yes we get it you are gods gift to humanity because u are gay now can u all plz go to an island and leave us straight ppl alone

kthxbai

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how about you mind your own business and not worry about who anyone else is fuking?

MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscsFinest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    how about you mind your own business and not worry about who anyone else is fuking?
    im trying to man but everywhere i look (fb, youtube, news etcc) theres some gay pride movement/social experiment fuking bs going on

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    homophobe
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He isn't worried about it, he said he is tired of having it shoved down his throat. I'm sick of this Agenda being pushed in my face too. I could give a chit who is gay, the world has accepted you, go away now and end your racket and get real jobs instead of pushing your **** down our throats more and more.

VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) VigorousBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: OP is afraid of his strong homosexual feelings.

Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    homophobe
    im not homophobe and i dont have anything against it i just dont understand why we need to be constantly reminded how socially acceptable it is for people to be gay....i mean we dont do the same thing for straight ppl

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiscsFinest View Post
    im not homophobe and i dont have anything against it i just dont understand why we need to be constantly reminded how socially acceptable it is for people to be gay....i mean we dont do the same thing for straight ppl
    Or you could just, you know, ignore it?
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im trying to man but everywhere i look (fb, youtube, news etcc) theres some gay pride movement/social experiment fuking bs going on
    Originally Posted by cptamerica59 View Post
    He isn't worried about it, he said he is tired of having it shoved down his throat. I'm sick of this Agenda being pushed in my face too. I could give a chit who is gay, the world has accepted you, go away now and end your racket and get real jobs instead of pushing your **** down our throats more and more.

i dont get how could that possibly affect you. I see gays everyday too in FB, on movies, TV shows, schools, etc and i couldnt care less.

If gay people want to be accepted, then good for them for finally doing something about it. If you dont have a problem with gay people then i dont see how them fighting for equality could be a bad thing for you.

Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont get how could that possibly affect you. I see gays everyday too in FB, on movies, TV shows, schools, etc and i couldnt care less.

If gay people want to be accepted, then good for them for finally doing something about it. If you dont have a problem with gay people then i dont see how them fighting for equality could be a bad thing for you.
    you're part of the problem. if queer pride had it's way, American children would be getting taught in school how to masterbate and that same sex marriage is normal. Oh wait.

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree op. Repped
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tired of gay pride
    Joins a forum where 80% of avis are nekkid men.

lol ok OP..
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I like gay people because they make me feel normal by comparison. Also they are funny/interesting to watch - I don't mean that in a bad way or a good way.

doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    agreed OP, gay logic:

-i want to be show everyone how normal i am and how well i integrate into society
    -to do this, i will walk through san francisco in a pink bondage suit and talk about how much i am harassed and how special i am and tell everyone that im gay and how being gay is comparable to being a jew in auschwitz

PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    agree with op that it kinda annoys me with gay pride everywhere but i agree gays should have equal rights like everyone does
    White knights are pathateic and never get women
    Always reps good or funny posts
    *******Abercrombie Model Aesthetics CREW*************

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes we get it you are gods gift to humanity because u are gay now can u all plz go to an island and leave us straight ppl alone

kthxbai
    Grow up. There isn't as much as you think being "shoved in your face". You're just a privileged straight who thinks any amount of attention that doesn't cater to the straight persona is forcing it on you.

Originally Posted by Wallabym8 View Post
    you're part of the problem. if queer pride had it's way, American children would be getting taught in school how to masterbate and that same sex marriage is normal. Oh wait.
    yeah how horrible would it be if children learn to accept those different to them instead of bullying them as they usually do.

DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000) DKPhenomenom is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree, if you wanna fuk dudes go for it, but I don't see why they have to make such a big deal about it all the time and let everyone know about it.

doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Grow up. There isn't as much as you think being "shoved in your face". You're just a privileged straight who thinks any amount of attention that doesn't cater to the straight persona is forcing it on you.
    are you doing your best jezebel blogger impression or was that actually a serious post?

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by doge92 View Post
    agreed OP, gay logic:

-i want to be show everyone how normal i am and how well i integrate into society
    -to do this, i will walk through san francisco in a pink bondage suit and talk about how much i am harassed and how special i am and tell everyone that im gay and how being gay is comparable to being a jew in auschwitz
    1) Most gays don't walk around in pink bondage. 2) Thousands of gays were in Auschwitz too.

katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) katie0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Also I always wondered why gay men seem much more proud of themselves than gay women. I think it's because they are trying to distract from the AIDS epidemic in their circles

Straights aren't oppressed or the minority, therefore straights have no reason to do so. Do you not get that concept?

CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CamNCheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Straight white male oppression thread #23213219321
    Bama
    Braves
    Falcons

Squat - 280 x 1 ~~ Goal 315 x 5
    Deadlift 350 x 1 ~~ Goal 405 x 1
    Bench 235 x 1 ~~ Goal 225 x 5
    OHP 145 x 3 ~~ Goal 155x5

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    how about gay people midn their own business instead of shoving the fact they're gay down eveyrone else's thraots?

Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PrettyboyJ View Post
    agree with op that it kinda annoys me with gay pride everywhere but i agree gays should have equal rights like everyone does
    no one is really trying to take their rights away. believe they just feel guilty and want to be accepted so badly they are willing to force their way into society by any means necessary. whether it's media, protests, tv shows or even children

1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agreed with title, then read post...get out lmao
    no gay hate, just annoyed at media spamming

Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    how about gay people midn their own business instead of shoving the fact they're gay down eveyrone else's thraots?
    Teen misc ----->

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CamNCheese View Post
    Straight white male oppression thread #23213219321
    its funny cause gays and minorities are the only epopel opressing themselves

Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    1) Most gays don't walk around in pink bondage. 2) Thousands of gays were in Auschwitz too.
    1. come to my university, we have a gay pride walk which is a bunch of guys in drag and spandex suits. i am so glad humanity has evolved to this point.

2. oh for fuks sake. im saying that MODERN gay people complain so much about how mistreated they are when in reality they are basically celebrities. come out as gay and you are sure to get a fuk ton of support simply for your sexuality, which you say DOES NOT MATTER, yet gays are the biggest attention whores out there and love the attention.

yeah how horrible would it be if children learn to accept those different to them instead of bullying them as they usually do.
    strong morals. yeah just let kids think anal sex and dikes are normal before they're even fully developed. homos are recruiters not producers