AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does Dymatize Whey Isolates Give You BAAAAD Gas?

im fairly lactose intolerant,however On Gold Standard didnt give me any gas,i also drink lactose free milk. However 2 weeks ago i started TRT and i started taking Dymatize Elite Whey Isolates,and i have extremely bad gas,so im wondering if its from that? if not can it be from the white cheddar rice cakes?

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Isolate proteins shouldn't have any lactose. On the ingredients, is there also a whey protein concentrate?
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it says it contains a mixture or isolates and concentrates,same as on gold standard

elite whey isolates.also taking zma

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why not start eliminating things from your diet 1 at a time each day and then you'll find the culprit.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

im wondering if its the zma?

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Why not start eliminating things from your diet 1 at a time each day and then you'll find the culprit.
    Originally Posted by AmazingAJ View Post
    im wondering if its the zma?
    Read above.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im fairly lactose intolerant,however On Gold Standard didnt give me any gas,i also drink lactose free milk. However 2 weeks ago i started TRT and i started taking Dymatize Elite Whey Isolates,and i have extremely bad gas,so im wondering if its from that? if not can it be from the white cheddar rice cakes?
    High protein diets generally lead to bad gas due to the bacteria breaking some of it down in the colon.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If there is concentrate, there is lactose. I don't know if that should be any different than ON, though.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

yeah im not sure,i didnt take zma last night and my gas is still here but about 50 percent as it was before. has zma been known to give bad gas?

yeah im not sure,i didnt take zma last night and my gas is still here but about 50 percent as it was before. has zma been known to give bad gas?
    Magnesium could give you some GI distress, but I don't usually hear about the dose in ZMA causing problems.

bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never had any gas problems from any protein including Dymatize.