ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

egg white powder?

I've only tried Jay Robb's egg white powder and I can honestly say I found that to be NASTY. However, I was wondering about other egg white powders, the ones you can 'reconstitute' with water. Do they taste like egg whites, do they have the same consistency? I'm thinking about buying some because I eat a LOT of egg whites and for some reason eggs here are so expensive (especially given the quantity I eat).

What do you think about them?
    "Roma die uno non ædificata est"

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought the strawberry flavor was tolerable but the vanilla made me gag.

Have you tried egg whites international? The are pasteurized so you can drink it in liquid form. Doesn't really have a flavor so you can mix it with stuff. I love egg white omelettes too. You can get a bunch and freeze it. The container lasts a couple months in the fridge.

ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10) ananke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CATRACCOM View Post
    I thought the strawberry flavor was tolerable but the vanilla made me gag.

Have you tried egg whites international? The are pasteurized so you can drink it in liquid form. Doesn't really have a flavor so you can mix it with stuff. I love egg white omelettes too. You can get a bunch and freeze it. The container lasts a couple months in the fridge.
    Yeah the vanilla was so unpalatable! yuck....just thinking about it...

I haven't tried egg whites international. I'm in the UK so they probably don't have them here? Do powdered egg whites 'reconstitute' with water though?

I got an add in the mail about these and I'm not too sure if they're worth it, thoughts?: http://www.allsports-online.co.uk/al...id=863255_9194

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might give it a try. There doesn't seem to be too many egg options.
    And it looks like egg whites international only ships in the states.

Registered User kickasskittykat's Avatar
    kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As your from the uk... Nip to holland and Barrett and try their body fortress egg White/milk power.. It's got papaya extract in it which gives it a really sweet taste.. I shove a scoop of that in with my promax and it makes it taste like melted ice cream.. If you love sweeter taste it's perfect.. Was in offer at 12 quid this month too so made it worth the risk.. Xx

Domt you find it so difficult to get products in the uk? No wonder we don't do as well in world competitions.. Don't have the supps like usa.. Xx

Originally Posted by kickasskittykat View Post
    As your from the uk... Nip to holland and Barrett and try their body fortress egg White/milk power.. It's got papaya extract in it which gives it a really sweet taste.. I shove a scoop of that in with my promax and it makes it taste like melted ice cream.. If you love sweeter taste it's perfect.. Was in offer at 12 quid this month too so made it worth the risk.. Xx

Domt you find it so difficult to get products in the uk? No wonder we don't do as well in world competitions.. Don't have the supps like usa.. Xx
    Yeah, I hear you about the supps here, by comparison we're way understocked! There are some things I quite like though, like PhD Pharma whey and.... OK it ends there haha. I tend to stock up on US things every now and then when I go over there, stuff like biochem whey and glutamine and psyllium husk powder. The Holland&B egg white/milk powder you speak of, what flavor is it? It is fruity? I have a thing against fruity powders for some reason but let me know because it sounds like something that could be good to get. Where do you get your supps from? I really wanted to get this Xtend everyone on here talks about but...they don't sell it here it seems?