Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Socially awkward moments in class (tell yours)

Yesterday I attended a study group session for my Physiology lecture class. Someone invited a random girl from our class who I had never met before. She's the generic Korean type with average looks. Anyway, we get to talking and it turned out that we have an online class in common and the midterm is the following day (earlier this evening). Fast forward to earlier this evening, I go to the class to take the midterm and I'm sitting there waiting for the Professor to arrive studying some flash cards and the girl I had met the day before walks in. Only this time she had her hair tied back and she was wearing nicer clothing. Because she is fairly generic looking and change in hair/attire I wasn't sure if it was her or not. We make eye contact and she doesn't say hello so I assume it wasn't her. She sits a few seats down from me on the same row and I go back to reviewing my flash cards. A few minutes later I see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye, so I turn to her and she lets out an exaggerated sigh, stands up moves to a different row. It was kind of awkward but at the same time she is the one that contributed to the awkwardness and I don't find her very attractive so it didn't bother me too much.

Here's another one that happened a few weeks ago:

I'm walking into class and notice the hottest chick in the class with nice teddies arriving behind me. She was showing a lot of cleavage that day (hhhnnnggg). Naturally I hold the door open for her and she smiles and says, "thank you". In my head I went to reply "you're welcome" but for reasons unknown I reply back with also with, "thank you". Her smile then turned into a mini bert stare.

Tell yours.

Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -so i have to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school

LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.
    i Rep back 1k+

crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000) crystaleye is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb knowing answer but not telling it to much stress

notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50) notriceagain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ late night misc never disappoints

or is it, really early misc? /philosoraptor

DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bohdizzle View Post
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -minor concussion
    lmao, is this real life?

ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssjgeacheto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In high school, I wouldn't go to class if we were starting work on a group project. No friends, so no one ever picked me. The teacher always had to assign me a group. Needless to say, I failed 2 classes final year.

Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bohdizzle View Post
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -minor concussion
    Posted too quick. Copy pasta?

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    few days ago in a bio lab i finished an assignment early by accident, which we were suppose to do the 1st half (1 hr) of the lab, so i sat there for 1 hr doing jack sh!t with my thumb up my ass, waiting for the hr to finish up so i can do the article assignment.

at times random people would just bert stare me thinking wtf why am i not doing sh!t so they assume im just retarded lol feels bad man but when in reality i finished the assignment ahead of time
    360/260/500

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Dark Gray Knight blackandblue14's Avatar
    blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackandblue14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    walkin outta class dude on front row has his soda can on the floor, i accidentally hit w/ my foot spills everywhere notasinglephuckwasgiven...continued walking lmao
    Calls Everyone a ******* crew
    Hates Gays Crew
    Hates when people say 'if you hate gays, youre probably gay' crew

I'm a be honest; I probably won't bother to rep you back

Lifts in a Pineapple MscleBobBffPnts's Avatar
    MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - went to class not knowing it was penis inspection day
    - forgot to shave balls
    - ended up not passing the penis inspection
    - suddenly spaghetti fell out of my pockets
    - everyone bursted into treat
    - worst day of my life
    ★Big Booty Thick Thigh Loving Crew★
    ★Chun Li Type Legs Loving Crew★
    ★League of Extraordinary Sexy Deadlifters ★
    ★The Shih Tzu Crew★
    *Only Dates Chicks With Bigger Legs Than Mine Crew*

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TlR brah. cliff it

lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawwy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In high school I used to get these raging boners. The thing that got me most was I had a couple girls in my grade who had these really big tits and whenever they would lean forward on their desks their boobs and their boobs would sort of push out, like if you were to push a balloon against a wall it would expand or whatever.

Anyways this was happening again in class. I'm super ****ing worried that someone's gonna notice my boner. I reach in my pants to do this really weird thing or I would readjust it so it would be pointing straight up, held my jeans waist and covered up with my shirt. This was usually good enough until it went down (usually didn't last long).

Well a quick readjustment and I'm sitting in class when I glance over at the girl and they're looking at me giggling. I'm like "wtf are they giggling about?" when I look down and notice my ****ing COCK pointing straight out from where I hadn't covered it with my shirt!

I quickly readjusted and never heard anything about it, as in the normal high school rumor/nickname thing didn't happen.

Yeah anyways...

YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500)
    went to class, spoke to no one. sat by myself.

All the time.

Originally Posted by ssjgeacheto View Post
    In high school, I wouldn't go to class if we were starting work on a group project. No friends, so no one ever picked me. The teacher always had to assign me a group. Needless to say, I failed 2 classes final year.
    Why not just ask someone random nearby if they want to pair up? Even if they are not your friend they usually say yes to avoid discomfort. (sad I've done this a couple of times)

Originally Posted by OC23 View Post
    few days ago in a bio lab i finished an assignment early by accident, which we were suppose to do the 1st half (1 hr) of the lab, so i sat there for 1 hr doing jack sh!t with my thumb up my ass, waiting for the hr to finish up so i can do the article assignment.

at times random people would just bert stare me thinking wtf why am i not doing sh!t so they assume im just retarded lol feels bad man but when in reality i finished the assignment ahead of time
    They probably wouldnt think you were retarded if you weren't thumb-ing your ass hole.

Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    mirin?

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not really an awkward moment but do u guys ever see ppl from ur class at parties and say hi, but in class u dont? lol
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - normal day in history class
    - class is going over notes
    - afterwards we are assigned short sections to summarize and briefly present in front of class
    - work on it in my group
    - finish and they choose me to be the member from the group who presents
    - our turn to present our section
    - walk up to the front of the room
    - trip and fall to the floor
    - everybody do the dinosaur

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dingod View Post
    Yesterday I attended a study group session for my Physiology lecture class. Someone invited a random girl from our class who I had never met before. She's the generic Korean type with average looks. Anyway, we get to talking and it turned out that we have an online class in common and the midterm is the following day (earlier this evening). Fast forward to earlier this evening, I go to the class to take the midterm and I'm sitting there waiting for the Professor to arrive studying some flash cards and the girl I had met the day before walks in. Only this time she had her hair tied back and she was wearing nicer clothing. Because she is fairly generic looking and change in hair/attire I wasn't sure if it was her or not. We make eye contact and she doesn't say hello so I assume it wasn't her. She sits a few seats down from me on the same row and I go back to reviewing my flash cards. A few minutes later I see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye, so I turn to her and she lets out an exaggerated sigh, stands up moves to a different row. It was kind of awkward but at the same time she is the one that contributed to the awkwardness and I don't find her very attractive so it didn't bother me too much.

I'm walking into class and notice the hottest chick in the class with nice teddies arriving behind me. She was showing a lot of cleavage that day (hhhnnnggg). Naturally I hold the door open for her and she smiles and says, "thank you". In my head I went to reply "you're welcome" but for reasons unknown I reply back with also with, "thank you". Her smile then turned into a mini bert stare.

Tell yours.
    idonteven..

get your story. lol

why the phuck would she move?
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had powerpoint presentation
    dowloaded one off the internet.. 4.6 gb (500 pages)
    We had to present it in front of the class
    Everyone had 5-10 pages
    So..I got up for my turn and teacher bertstared me for whole 2 minutes
    Everyone started laughing and I went back to my chair

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    idonteven..

get your story. lol

why the phuck would she move?
    she was trying to pull the "text 2 hours later" **** and OP wasnt even interested lol

Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500) Showtime123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Dingod View Post

Tell yours.
    pics nao

Originally Posted by lawwy View Post
    In high school I used to get these raging boners. The thing that got me most was I had a couple girls in my grade who had these really big tits and whenever they would lean forward on their desks their boobs and their boobs would sort of push out, like if you were to push a balloon against a wall it would expand or whatever.

Anyways this was happening again in class. I'm super ****ing worried that someone's gonna notice my boner. I reach in my pants to do this really weird thing or I would readjust it so it would be pointing straight up, held my jeans waist and covered up with my shirt. This was usually good enough until it went down (usually didn't last long).

Well a quick readjustment and I'm sitting in class when I glance over at the girl and they're looking at me giggling. I'm like "wtf are they giggling about?" when I look down and notice my ****ing COCK pointing straight out from where I hadn't covered it with my shirt!

I quickly readjusted and never heard anything about it, as in the normal high school rumor/nickname thing didn't happen.

Yeah anyways...
    LMAO, you just reminded me of one from high school.

At my school we had to learn ball room dancing type dances for the end of year formal. Its the same as what Americans call prom. I randomly get paired up with a girl I have had a crush on for years and fap to the thoughts of every night. It wasn't long before I had a ranging boner and I didn't want her to feel it so I pulled away from her. This only drew more attention to it and she looked straight down at it. We had to continue the dance and I was so embarrassed I lose concentration and step on her feet 2-3 times before the dance is over.

Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't happen to me.

Friend was throwing food scraps at this other kid for no reason
    Other kid charges at him and tries to grab hold of my friend but instead he slips over
    He gets up and his pants and soaked in a yellowish liquid and everyone starts laughing
    He pulls out a popped juice box from his pocket and everybody starts laughing even louder
    The guy turns bright red like a tomato
    The rest of the recess break he was chasing my friend around the playground to get revenge

One of the funniest things i have ever seen, would suck to be the other kid though

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ssjgeacheto View Post

lmao

iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really an awkward moment but do u guys ever see ppl from ur class at parties and say hi, but in class u dont? lol
    Yes, because you have a connection to them in a group of randoms, compared to already knowing everyone.

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In yr 12 in high school i made those palm-sized study notes for one of my subjects. honestly cant remember what subject it was but it was probably biology. When i wrote them i got lazy and wrote short-hand style like "pass thru da anus". Anyway random girl asked if she could go thru the palm cards that ive already gone through and the last one i went through was "pass thru da anus" palm card... got heaps embarrassed from the way i worded it lmao
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    she was trying to pull the "text 2 hours later" **** and OP wasnt even interested lol
    This pretty much. It confused me at first too. She was planning on coming to another study session next week but I bet she won't show up now. haha

Originally Posted by Showtime123 View Post
    pics nao
    I don't even know her name never mind pics.

...but then after that when you see them again in class you start saying hi right?

Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wouldn't say it was awkward, but basically, there's one girl who goes to a few same classes as I. She never says a word to anyone, always stays quiet and stays alone. Then we were told to get into groups and she was assigned to the same group as I. Anyway everybody were talking among themselves, no one ever addressed her and I was pretty certain this girl had some major problems with anxiety and what not, so I tried to make her feel more comfortable, I started addressing her, asking her question even though I knew for certain she couldn't answer them. I just did it to make her feel more comfortable. Often times when I asked the group something, I had my head turned towards that girl instead. It took a long ass time for her to turn her head towards me and when she finally did, she was so surprised that I asked her something. I was sitting next to her and we were reading off the same paper, but then the teacher asked if any of us needed another paper. I said we were fine, but one other girl in our group said that I needed one and gave me a cheeky smile. I was like "ahhh well..."
    ++Positive Crew++