Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

supps with training?

I'm looking into trying hydroxycut with my training.
    my eating habits are good, but not great. My workout schedule is a little flaky, but i DO make it to the gym when i need to.
    Ripptoe Mon-Wed-Fri
    Cardio Tues-Thurs-Sat (cardio = jogging + biking)

I'm at 243lbs and roughly 27% bodyfat. I want to get to 19-20% in 8 weeks. I'm setting a HARD goal of 19-20lbs of fat to lose in 8 weeks.
    I don't like setting soft goals for myself - if there's no challenge, I don't strive to succeed.

I like the saying "Aim for the stars, so you can at least reach the moon"
    I set my goals high, so that even if i'm a little behind, I'm still pleased with it... but if i reach my goals (which i tend to do) i'm extactic with myself for defeating the odds against me.

Anybody have any comments on whether or not hydroxycut is worth it? I'm looking for something to help me shed unwanted fat along with my cardio
    Still workin'

jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would do some research on the forums before you go and buy Hydroxycut. Its not the best bang for your buck man. Your goal for fat loss is not impossible a healthy goal is 2-3 pounds a week.
    I suggest hitting the Cardio well and adjusting your diet to met your goals! Good luck with your training!

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are going for that kind of push, you will need something stronger than Hydroxycut. I am using Scorch right now and it's definitely on the money. I have heard nothing but positive things about stacking it with Vaporize, so you may want to consider that...

Good luck.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my opinion, fat loss pills are a total waste. If you're going to spend money on pills, just get vitamins and stop there.

Not to mention, if your diet and training is a little "flaky", then that's where you need to look. Focus on your nutrition and smart training and the last thin you'll need is hydroxycut.

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh... i haven't done too much research on the fatloss stuff.
    hoping to get a little guidance here.
    I've already lost a lot of fat over the last while, so it's starting to come off a little slower, and i'm not happy with that.
    I'm looking for something without Ephedrine or Caffeine. I only have half a coffee every morning, and my heart's taken enough of a beating from my youth.
    Still workin'

Originally Posted by ViolatorJF
    In my opinion, fat loss pills are a total waste. If you're going to spend money on pills, just get vitamins and stop there.

Not to mention, if your diet and training is a little "flaky", then that's where you need to look. Focus on your nutrition and smart training and the last thin you'll need is hydroxycut.
    my diet is pretty stable. the flaky portion on it is my schedule.. my work sometimes has me working 10hrs a day, then i do 2 nights of college every week.. i'm really socially active and my GF requires a decent chunk of my time.

I eat as good as I ever will. I spend like $100/week on groceries, as is. Without a BBQ, i can't cook any healthier than i am, and have things taste better than cardboard (should i mention i'm a chef?)

i want something to accelerate my fatloss even more than proper nutrition and exercise... that 120% dealy, ya know?
    Still workin'

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lil Freek
    I'm looking for something without Ephedrine or Caffeine.
    Forget it. There's nothing strong enough to do what you want it to do without caffeine.

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

hmm.. i suppose i'll just increase the cardio days to 2hrs of cardio rather than 1hr...
    gah!
    i took ephedrine in the winter to help me get out and go... but i'm kinda concerned about my heart. i abused drugs a lot in my youth, and to keep doing the ephedrine thing.... probably not the smartest move.
    Still workin'

my diet is pretty stable. the flaky portion on it is my schedule.. my work sometimes has me working 10hrs a day, then i do 2 nights of college every week.. i'm really socially active and my GF requires a decent chunk of my time.
    Seriously, you can't have it every way. It doesn't work like that. Your diet is either flaky or it is not. It sounds to me like it is.

We all have work, social lives, significant others, bands, etc. that get in the way, but excuses won't help here. Either you will dial in your diet, which accounts for 90% of your success in fat loss, or you won't. All the fat burners and cardio in the world won't help you unless and until you fix that part.

but i'm kinda concerned about my heart. i abused drugs a lot in my youth, and to keep doing the ephedrine thing.... probably not the smartest move.
    So stay off ephedrine. Also, if you are concerned about your heart, you should re-think your time frame for losing that much. It will be under tremendous stress, along with the rest of your body, trying to accomplish those numbers you have given yourself. You may even want to get checked out by a doctor first if it is a serious concern.

Originally Posted by EMISGOD
    Seriously, you can't have it every way. It doesn't work like that. Your diet is either flaky or it is not. It sounds to me like it is.

We all have work, social lives, significant others, bands, etc. that get in the way, but excuses won't help here. Either you will dial in your diet, which accounts for 90% of your success in fat loss, or you won't. All the fat burners and cardio in the world won't help you unless and until you fix that part.
    well i never eat fast food or anything. I only eat fish and chicken, green veggies and rice. Oats and fruit in the mornings, greens and fish/chicken in the evening... Only way i could be more strict is to WEIGH everything.
    i don't have anything considered 'unhealthy' in my apartment.
    the flaky portion is whether or not i eat enough. If I eat out for dinner, it's fish/chicken and steamed vegetables
    I don't do cheat days. I have a little cheat every 3-4 days or something, but i can't justify eating filth for an entire day.

On my reasonably strict diet. I've lost 3lbs on the last 3 weeks, but that's including some muscular growth. I'm gonna keep at the Ripptoe, so maybe the weight loss isn't possible if i factor in muscle growth?
    Still workin'

Originally Posted by EMISGOD
    You may even want to get checked out by a doctor first if it is a serious concern.
    That's actually a really good idea.
    I haven't seen my doctor since early 2005 - and that wasn't even a physical :S I should probably get the physical thing done and a heart test (do they have those?)
    Still workin'

well i never eat fast food or anything. I only eat fish and chicken, green veggies and rice. Oats and fruit in the mornings, greens and fish/chicken in the evening... Only way i could be more strict is to WEIGH everything.
    i don't have anything considered 'unhealthy' in my apartment.
    the flaky portion is whether or not i eat enough. If I eat out for dinner, it's fish/chicken and steamed vegetables
    I don't do cheat days. I have a little cheat every 3-4 days or something, but i can't justify eating filth for an entire day.

On my reasonably strict diet. I've lost 3lbs on the last 3 weeks, but that's including some muscular growth. I'm gonna keep at the Ripptoe, so maybe the weight loss isn't possible if i factor in muscle growth?
    Everything has to be in line for what you want to do, starting with the most important thing and the one thing you can't leave to chance if you want any hope of success (that is the diet, if you didn't get that part). Sorry, but there it is. Doctors do have heart tests, yes.

I don't think you want to get into the weight loss vs. fat loss debate at this point. Trying for the percentage point loss in BF in the time frame you've allotted is going to be difficult at best and everything basically has to work to perfection for it to happen. You probably will see slow weight loss because you are building muscle, which weighs 1/3 as much as fat does. Were I you, I would ignore the scale entirely in favor of the calipers for your self-challenge.