Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cottage Cheese - Best Prices

Hey all,

Instead of spending 3 buks for a small tub of cottage cheese (i live in australia) is there any places i can get a bigger tub? I know that makes little to no sense, but what i mean is there a place that will send out a big tub to me? You get the idea... I just dont want to have to spend 3 buks which will last me 2 nights.

Cheers

gorillamouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel ya, that **** is expensive. I was at the store tonight, and I just decided to switch to a cheaper brand. I've tried looking at health food stores, but they are super expensive. My best guess would be to check the back of the tub for an address / call the plant that makes it. Otherwise, i'm not sure. I have the same problem with yogurt.

t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah about .75-1$ per meal, or about 1 cup. I usually stock up when they are on sale. Ive tried buying the cheap brads (Walmart) and it was TERRIBLE. So i stick to my fat free or 1% shoprite brand cottage cheese. mmmm so good

try whole sale food stores, but im not too sure if you have them in Australia. Just shop around too, maybe youl find some bigger tubs

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try a costco, I used to go there all the time, not sure if there will be bulk CC though.
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

gorillamouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now that I think about it. Maybe some place where restaurants buy it? Just a thought.