LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Muscle memory pwns!

I had taken almost 3 months off from lifting due to tendonitis in my right shoulder, a strained elbow, and a minor knee injury.

Last week I finally started lifting again. Luckily I felt no real pain from the injuries, but I was very weak. I only used about half as much weight as I was able to use before, and got less reps. (I was fully expecting this, but it still sucks.)

Yesterday I had my second chest workout since returning, and I was able to use MORE weight, for MORE reps, on INCLINE bench, whereas I was doing flat bench last time.

Sorry for the pointless post, but I was happy to see my strength returning so quickly
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah man, its great how the body is able to return to previous strength levels with it usually being easier then the time before.
    Weight-198lbs
    Overhead Squat-158lbs
    Clean & Jerk-202lbs
    Snatch - 153lbs
    Deadlift - 400lbs

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea my ectomorph friend who used to train with me picked up working out after 5 months of abcense and he is skyrocketing too!

I read somewhere that unexperienced weightlifters can only use 40 to 50% of all their musclefibres at the same time, while experienced lifters can use up to 80% or more. This might have something to do with the ability to grow that fast because you stimulate your muscles better than a beginner .

Supernoob gains so to speak .
    6'6

▲▲▲ Just as it says ▲▲▲ Tumescent's Avatar
    Location: Having a drink, in a pub, Next to the resturant at the end of the universe
    Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tumescent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That’s awesome to hear actually, Returning this week after a 6 week lay off (car accident) and found that I can only lift about half of what I was able to.

On that note realized going heavy on squats and SLDL's first legday after a long layoff = a really bad idea. Never realized that climbing stairs was such a hard task
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds" - Henry Rollins

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tumescent
    That’s awesome to hear actually, Returning this week after a 6 week lay off (car accident) and found that I can only lift about half of what I was able to.

On that note realized going heavy on squats and SLDL's first legday after a long layoff = a really bad idea. Never realized that climbing stairs was such a hard task
    Yea man.......be conservative your first couple of workouts. My first few days back I was essentially just "testing" the injuries to make sure they were OK.

But those strength gains from one week to the next came while doing the same thing, so I know it wasn't just that I was holding back the first time. Good luck!
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

I must concur!

Yeah recovering from my AC injury, which essentially kept my upper body lifts at either "Nothing" or below "Pathetic" for 8 months, I've been loving it...

I've slapped on 14 pounds of muscle since August! And I still only have an incline DB bench of 40 pounds per!

I'm still a little restricted in pressing motions, as it's really going to take until May or so to really regain all the Tensile strength in the AC ligament, and to remineralize the Distal Clavical, from the Damage it took...

The other nice thing, is that due to the layoff, my upper body, even though I've 95% recovered all lost muscle, is still responding like I have noob gains...
    While my Right side has returned to norm, my Trap and Pec on the right still seem smaller, because the left is piling on noob-style gains.

In a way the injury was great... I should hit 230 and 13% body fat by Early to Mid January, if things keep up at this rate!

During the injury all I did was Squat, Ab and calf work when the shoulder permitted...

Good to hear you're back at it Lats!

Hope everything continues to go well!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yaaay
    <->