A step from insanity nemesisman's Avatar
    nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemesisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

green tea working??

is anyone drinking green tea? what kind of benefits have you seen with it? im wondering if i should add a few cups to my daily intake
    You call it obsession, I call it passion.
    www.insanitymd.blogspot.com

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nemesisman
    is anyone drinking green tea? what kind of benefits have you seen with it? im wondering if i should add a few cups to my daily intake
    Yep, great anti-oxidant. I take capsules too, lean green from sciovation. Has some sliming effects and general health benefits.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yup I drink a cup or two of green tea every couple of days. Gives you an overall feeling of well-being, as well as energizes you (from not only antioxidants but also a bit of caffeine as well). I personally like drinking tea for its soothing effects...

Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy
    Yup I drink a cup or two of green tea every couple of days. Gives you an overall feeling of well-being, as well as energizes you (from not only antioxidants but also a bit of caffeine as well). I personally like drinking tea for its soothing effects...
    doesnt give me a feeling of well-being but certainly tastes great
    CKD diet 4 life!

Man: "Wow, Lois Griffin. Hey I love your act! Nice melons."
    Peter: "Hey listen pal!"
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding melons."
    Peter: "Oh."
    Man: "And her hooters ain't bad either."
    Peter: "Now hang on a second there."
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding hooters!"
    Peter: "Oh, sorry."
    Man: "No problem... Your wife's hot."
    Peter: "Alright that's it!"