bahLifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dosing the EC stack

I'm currently taking an EC stack and slowly increasing the doses. I'm just wondering about the timing. I've read that it's not very effective if you take the stack with a meal. I take the stack on an empty stomach, then wait 30 mins to 1 hour, then eat breakfast, and then work out 20 minutes later. Does this seem fine for the first dose of the day?

Also for the other doses, when do you guys take them? How long do you wait between meals? I will eventually get to 3 doses, so I'm just wondering.

Thanks in advance.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    taking any stim based supp with food is going to diminish the effects. why not take the EC,train, then eat?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isn't it YC where insulin blunts the effective lipolysis? I've never heard that regarding the EC stack, but I may be wrong.

Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frictionless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW, I'm currently doing 24e/200c at 6am, 24e/200c at 11am, and then 24e/100c at 4 pm. I'm also doing IF, usually eating between 3pm and 11pm. I think the two doses of EC before my first meal definitely helps hold me over, or my body is just adjusting better to the narrower feeding window. Hard to tell.

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    taking any stim based supp with food is going to diminish the effects. why not take the EC,train, then eat?
    Yeah I've heard that food interferes with stims. I workout in the AM, its the only time that will fit in with my work/classes schedule. Working out on an empty stomach doesnt work for me... So would it still be all good if I ate 30 mins to an hour after taking it, and then go work out?

Originally Posted by Frictionless View Post
    BTW, I'm currently doing 24e/200c at 6am, 24e/200c at 11am, and then 24e/100c at 4 pm. I'm also doing IF, usually eating between 3pm and 11pm. I think the two doses of EC before my first meal definitely helps hold me over, or my body is just adjusting better to the narrower feeding window. Hard to tell.
    I do something very similar to this split as I workout early in the morning. Good split as it doesnt seem to interfere with sleep much either.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why doesn't it work for you ? have you ever tried BCAAs fro training fasted ?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

why doesn't it work for you ? have you ever tried BCAAs fro training fasted ?
    I have done fasted training before, all I took was a pre-workout then head to gym. I stopped for a while though and started having a nice meal very early. I just don't get a good pump or my strength isn't optimal without having some carbs before the workout.

I guess I could try fasted training again with some BCAA's intra-workout. I'm just wondering if the stack would still be effective if I took it, ate then hit the gym.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bahLifts View Post
    I have done fasted training before, all I took was a pre-workout then head to gym. I stopped for a while though and started having a nice meal very early. I just don't get a good pump or my strength isn't optimal without having some carbs before the workout.

I guess I could try fasted training again with some BCAA's intra-workout. I'm just wondering if the stack would still be effective if I took it, ate then hit the gym.
    I stack E with ErgoCut and some ErgoChain 30 min prior to gym overnight fasted
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

it is going to diminish the effects if you take it and then eat. just like if you take a pwo with a meal, zero feeling from the stims.

it is going to diminish the effects if you take it and then eat. just like if you take a pwo with a meal, zero feeling from the stims.
    If I decided to eat first and then take EC, how long should I wait to get the most effects?

If I decided to eat first and then take EC, how long should I wait to get the most effects?
    1.5 -2 hours after for best effects.

1.5 -2 hours after for best effects.
    Thanks for the pointers.

+rep.