gchalifo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

test boosters and should I for over 35, um make that 45, ok....over 55 :)

Men!

I'm 57 yrs young. Active in the gym 5 days a week. In overall excellent health so I am blessed to be able to say that. What I would like to do is what every other living/breathing man my age would like to do, and that's burn fat and tone/build.

I weigh approx. 193 today, which is about 8lbs over my fighting weight. I know I can burn the fat with my current workouts. My eating habits after supper have been a challenge for me but I am addressing that.

My questions specific to test boosters;
    1. more important than anything is at my age "SHOULD I?" even consider them.
    2. at my age, would the positive results outweigh the side affects?
    3. what are some of the side affects that I should expect?

I've read articles here about acne? and mood swings, and sexual energy etc etc.....

Let me share what I will be starting my next 12week program with for a stack and maybe get some input from you more mature men in terms of introducing a test booster with this;

preworkout;
    -BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0
    postworkout;
    -BSN Aminox
    -glutimine with each meal
    -yohimbe for a little fat burning edge during rest periods
    - hoodia in the later afternoon/early evening to curb those food cravings before I go to bed...
    -EAS or ON Gold Standard, whichever I happen to have on hand for meal supplements and ON Casin in the early evenings....

I recognize that we are all individuals, and what works for one may not work for another. I'd appreciate any feedback you might share about my suplements, especially if you see a TOTAL WASTE of $$$ or some major conflicts between supplements, ie, one supplement counteracting another....??

thanks men.....and here's to all men over 50 who want to be in the best health and shape they can possibly be!....

g

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Test booster supps do not work. At your age, if you think your test levels are low, go see a doctor.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they worked they wouldn't be OTC for long.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oP, why not go to the doctor and get the real deal, if you need it. Even if you don't you can go to a Low T center, vitality center...take your pick. Just get ready to pull out cash, credit. I would personally go to a doc first? I went, I was on the above avg end. I was ready to take it if need be but I do not. Not even close
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

gchalifo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks all for the feedback.....appreciate it!

Guess at some point in life, ya just have to accept certain things. I'll stick with the proper diet and workout, along with some basic meal replacement sups and accept life as it is.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gchalifo View Post
    thanks all for the feedback.....appreciate it!

Guess at some point in life, ya just have to accept certain things. I'll stick with the proper diet and workout, along with some basic meal replacement sups and accept life as it is.
    Why do you have to "accept" anythiing, There's guys on here older than you that are still building muscle, it's just test boosters are useless. If you think your test is low then go get it checked, if it is there are options, if it's not then there is something else in your routine that is off. The only limitation you have is yourself.