Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So misc, i met two miscers today.

Just finished uni and was walking through Melbourne central to get down to the train station to get back home,
    Ended up spotting a guy wearing a misc hoodie, was walking down the stairs and caught up to him, thought fuk it and went up to him and just said 'i'm aware' and laughed. Turns out the guy he was with was also a miscer.
    So we go down to the platform, spoke for 15 minutes or so before my train arrived and in the end ended up catching the same train as one of them.
    They were cool dudes srs.

Inb4 cool story.

Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by turksta6 View Post
    Just finished uni and was walking through Melbourne central to get down to the train station to get back home,
    Ended up spotting a guy wearing a misc hoodie, was walking down the stairs and caught up to him, thought fuk it and went up to him and just said 'i'm aware' and laughed. Turns out the guy he was with was also a miscer.
    So we go down to the platform, spoke for 15 minutes or so before my train arrived and in the end ended up catching the same train as one of them.

Inb4 cool story.
    Pretty cool story. Thumbs up for friendship and adventures!!

Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Flaminco View Post
    Pretty cool story.
    this is why you are red
    Ridding my physique of PLID with time

Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flaminco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Slaytonslayer View Post
    this is why you are red
    Whoa, this agression? I compliment OP? oO

Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Flaminco View Post
    Whoa, this agression? I compliment OP? oO
    strong ninja edit
    Ridding my physique of PLID with time

MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** just imagine if everyone wore misc shirts!

genuinely cool story, makes me wonder!

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u get their numbers or misc names

in b4 said miscers ?

Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kirbydunker85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tell them to post in this topic OP, could have a big, gay reunion.
    Pain is an illusion created by the mind to prevent you from going beyond what you're capable of.

I have too much DOM's, and CNS fatigue, to give a phuck about things like friends anymore. Friends don't understand my caloric needs, only I do.

POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if only misc shirts were worn at bukkakes. it's understandable though not wanting to get jizz on your misc shirt.

Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flaw3d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    did they lift?

linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10) linkgoro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This happened, I was the train.

Registered Ectomorph FutureMiscKing's Avatar
    FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for some reason ive never spoken about my awareness to anyone irl. donno why ive seen a couple people with misc shirts on (only 1 of which actually looked like he lifted) but for some reason ive never brought it up. i just feel like what happens in the misc should stay in the misc
    ****all pro beginner routine crew****
    ****fade haircut crew****

i rape back

gh15 approved

turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turksta6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Diddoo View Post
    u get their numbers or misc names

in b4 said miscers ?
    asked one of them for their misc name, he said it but i didn't note it down. He should post in here later though.

Originally Posted by Flaw3d View Post
    did they lift?
    Yes.

ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisBK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wonder how many miscers are actually out there. I saw one dude wearing a yellow misc shirt while I was driving in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, but had no time to say anything. Another works the desk at the gym I go to, though I've never mentioned anything. Probably should have.

whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyudodis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5'11 137lbs

do you even lift?

Originally Posted by whyudodis View Post
    5'11 137lbs

do you even lift?
    On and off. Getting things right with a diet atm.
    And yet, i still have an avi and you don't. That's all i have to say.

cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500)

Inb4 cool story.
    fellow miscer.
    do you go to RMIT, by any chance??
    ~ Misc 24/7 Crew ~
    ~ Fat burners while bulking Crew ~
    ~ Bicep curls in Squat Rack Crew ~
    ~ Chest and Biceps Monday to Sunday Crew ~

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Inb4 cool story.
    Hahaha sup brah!

First person to call me out on wearing my misc hoodie in the city lol.

Nice meeting you.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500) cobr0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Hahaha sup brah!

Nice meeting you.

miscers in melbourne. son, i am proud. never met a miscer irl. none of my mates are either, even though they lift. fml
    ~ Misc 24/7 Crew ~

InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsuranceBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can confirm this happened, i was the train.

Hahaha sup brah!

Nice meeting you.
    And here he is haha.
    Was surprised to see someone with it on, was unexpected lol srs.
    Nice to meet you too man.

Originally Posted by cobr0 View Post
    fellow miscer.
    do you go to RMIT, by any chance??
    Yeah brah,

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    miscers in melbourne. son, i am proud. never met a miscer irl. none of my mates are either, even though they lift. fml
    Quite ironically most of my mates are miscers lol.

I go RMIT too son, building 80. SUP
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can also confirm this story, I was the train station.

RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome to meet you today OP.

Hope you still work on that mod rep you promised me. GJDM.

The MISCER I was with was 'KouRon'. I'll get him to post. Sorry he kept trying to grab your cawk. He's awesome, but a little horny sometimes.

EDIT: He already posted above me. **** we had a good day didn't we? Remember that one convo we had haha we shared some laughs.
    Negs Ever Given: 9.

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can also confirm this story. I was stairs.

aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well isnt this just a cute little reunion here! <3

here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can confirm this, i was the misc hoodie

Quite ironically most of my mates are miscers lol.

I go RMIT too son, building 80. SUP

building 57 brah. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaark
    ~ Misc 24/7 Crew ~

building 57 brah. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaark
    Building 80 and 51, not too far away.

v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread reminds me of the thread where a miscer started harassing some kid wearing a misc teeshirt in the gym because he wasn't aware (was his bro's shirt)

anybody have that link (for reps)
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*