Cocoface32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questions about the shakes and supplements ?

I am 19 years old and trying to get bigger.
    I am 6.7 (Foot.Inch) and 186.0 lbs.

I trying to get strong so I started to take Pure Mass max strength gainer (4 scoops)
    and 4 scoops of when iso burst.
    (both chocolate flavour).

I also take creatine, RedLab(juiced) Preworkout/BCAA
    , vitavim(super multi) and fish oil.

Just wondering if this is really bad and will @#$% up my system?

GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetSomeHate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cocoface32 View Post
    I am 19 years old and trying to get bigger.
    I am 6.7 (Foot.Inch) and 186.0 lbs.

I trying to get strong so I started to take Pure Mass max strength gainer (4 scoops)
    and 4 scoops of when iso burst.
    (both chocolate flavour).

I also take creatine, RedLab(juiced) Preworkout/BCAA
    , vitavim(super multi) and fish oil.

Just wondering if this is really bad and will @#$% up my system?
    Hi coco , we view the world from the same height .
    In order to get bigger first you need to find what your calories and macros are and add a bit more calories in the start and maybe more in your journey to become bigger.
    Now i am not a nutritionist or an expert but from my experience so far i know that the only supps you really need is a whey protein , a creatine, bcaa ,multivitmins and Omega 3 ,the rest are just <luxuries> if u wanna spend your money somewhere.
    As i see you have more than enough but supplements are what the word describes , they supply you ,they help you but they are not replacing food.
    If you want to grow bigger you need to eat food ,you and me we are both young all we gotta do is EAT EAT EAT , and do not worry ,follow the dosages of the supplements and you ll be fine ,drink alot of water as well, your system will be just fine .
    Personally i see slight gains on a 3500 calories let me know about yours .

P.S : avoid mass proteins , you dont know the **** carbs they use on them and the dosage of every carb in them and many of these products use hella lot of creatine and other amino acids in them in such way that makes me wonder the true amount of protein they have . Its better to take a simple whey protein powder from a good company in market and add the carbs you want to . Like a banana or oats .
    He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature. Socrates

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GetSomeHate View Post
    Hi coco , we view the world from the same height .
    In order to get bigger first you need to find what your calories and macros are and add a bit more calories in the start and maybe more in your journey to become bigger.
    Now i am not a nutritionist or an expert but from my experience so far i know that the only supps you really need is a whey protein , a creatine, bcaa ,multivitmins and Omega 3 ,the rest are just <luxuries> if u wanna spend your money somewhere.
    As i see you have more than enough but supplements are what the word describes , they supply you ,they help you but they are not replacing food.
    If you want to grow bigger you need to eat food ,you and me we are both young all we gotta do is EAT EAT EAT , and do not worry ,follow the dosages of the supplements and you ll be fine ,drink alot of water as well, your system will be just fine .
    Personally i see slight gains on a 3500 calories let me know about yours .

P.S : avoid mass proteins , you dont know the **** carbs they use on them and the dosage of every carb in them and many of these products use hella lot of creatine and other amino acids in them in such way that makes me wonder the true amount of protein they have . Its better to take a simple whey protein powder from a good company in market and add the carbs you want to . Like a banana or oats .
    In bold, No.

You don;t need any, They are supplements. Take them if they are beneficial or give you what you don;t get in your diet.

FYI, BCAA's are also in WPC

That last bold sentence is just way off. Don;t fear carbs at all, especially in a weigh gainer. And a hell of a lot of creatine in there? what?
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drop the gainer, it's garbage.

Start here: