Thread: Maturity

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Maturity

Does strength and overall size come with age? my older brother is 23 and he is a big mutherfocker and can lift a lot more than me. saw him repping my max deadlift (365) for 3 sets feelsbadman. he lifts half as often as i do and is on no particular diet. does your skeletal (and muscular) frame need to develop/grow/mature more in order for you to look like a monster?

srs question

enlighten me misc
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think it does. notice how adults are always have more functional strength and are filled out alot more, expecially forearms.
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah over time of course you develop more functional strength and keep in mind you just turned 17 so you still have a few more years to grow.
    I ALWAYS rep back.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein

Porkchops and Bacon, my two favorite animals. - Homer Simpson.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianKush View Post
    i think it does. notice how adults are always have more functional strength and are filled out alot more, expecially forearms.
    seeing fat older guys benching 2 or 3 plates for reps feelsbadman
    Master total

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's like when you were 13 and your bro was liek 18 and you say "I fap just as much to my bro, for much longer, yet his pen0r is still bigger than mine."

To answer your question, age does help.
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe a bit, but if you dont train(or condition your body with some sort of physical exercise) your not going to get big or strong..

see your bro may have been lifting fora while half assed now but because he has been doing so more than you he'll be stronger..

think of it this way, when athletes choose to take testosterone they dont simply blow up in one day, it takes 3 months for them to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle and strength and goes up as well at a steadish rate (ofcourse every one will platue at some point!)

so when you hit puberty and you test levels are really starting to rise at about 16/17 and you start eating over your maintenece and training with a proper split, I can guarantee you you will laugh at your bros 370 dead lift by the time you are 18

But I also think older dudes do have quite abit higher test than a 16 year old, rememeber test peaks at 25~ years of age for most dudes

Originally Posted by TorakFirenze View Post
    It's like when you were 13 and your bro was liek 18 and you say "I fap just as much to my bro, for much longer, yet his pen0r is still bigger than mine."

To answer your question, age does help.
    lold

Originally Posted by jovotovo View Post
    maybe a bit, but if you dont train(or condition your body with some sort of physical exercise) your not going to get big or strong..

see your bro may have been lifting fora while half assed now but because he has been doing so more than you he'll be stronger..

think of it this way, when athletes choose to take testosterone they dont simply blow up in one day, it takes 3 months for them to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle and strength and goes up as well at a steadish rate (ofcourse every one will platue at some point!)

so when you hit puberty and you test levels are really starting to rise at about 16/17 and you start eating over your maintenece and training with a proper split, I can guarantee you you will laugh at your bros 370 dead lift by the time you are 18

But I also think older dudes do have quite abit higher test than a 16 year old, rememeber test peaks at 25~ years of age for most dudes
    i think it peaks at 23 but could be wrong. i guess it's just a matter of development and actual growth that is non muscle related (skeletal, joints, frame, etc)
    Master total

jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    lold

i think it peaks at 23 but could be wrong. i guess it's just a matter of development and actual growth that is non muscle related (skeletal, joints, frame, etc)
    25~ is the peak for most so yea some peak at maybe 21 some at 28, but its around 25..

Like said I think its to do with the time you're exposed to the high hormones of your higher teen years and the time you spend conditioning your self(cns ect)

Trust me, if you eat and diet properly by 18 you will laugh at your bros current lifts...