brandon456856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with stomach fat!

Hey, so my problem is a very common one, and it's probably been posted about before but I wanna give my specific situation.

I have a pretty generally lean body, not too much fat on my arms, pretty much nothing but muscle on my chest and legs. Now I would feel complete and pretty proud but there's on problem.

I don't have abs.

Now if my stomach was slim this would be an easy feat of doing ab exercises 3 times a week and maybe some cardio but it this sadly isn't my case.

When I was little I was pretty scrawny but now I'm 15, in my freshman year, regular football player and really trying to tone up a bit for next season as well as develop strength.

My stomach comes out not too far so I think this is an easy fix if I get the right advice, I have tried cutting calories, doing different intervals of cardio (slow and HIIT) but to no avail, I tried different methods for a month and a half straight to wonder if results were possible. I can't provide a picture but I can describe it.

My stomach seems to extend a few centimeters past what would be the average 15 year old toned chest, I would provide a picture but I'm not 50 posts in.

Please help me out here, I've tried a lot of things, and nothing has changed much.

saderball98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brandon456856 View Post
    Hey, so my problem is a very common one, and it's probably been posted about before but I wanna give my specific situation.

I have a pretty generally lean body, not too much fat on my arms, pretty much nothing but muscle on my chest and legs. Now I would feel complete and pretty proud but there's on problem.

I don't have abs.

Now if my stomach was slim this would be an easy feat of doing ab exercises 3 times a week and maybe some cardio but it this sadly isn't my case.

When I was little I was pretty scrawny but now I'm 15, in my freshman year, regular football player and really trying to tone up a bit for next season as well as develop strength.

My stomach comes out not too far so I think this is an easy fix if I get the right advice, I have tried cutting calories, doing different intervals of cardio (slow and HIIT) but to no avail, I tried different methods for a month and a half straight to wonder if results were possible. I can't provide a picture but I can describe it.

My stomach seems to extend a few centimeters past what would be the average 15 year old toned chest, I would provide a picture but I'm not 50 posts in.

Please help me out here, I've tried a lot of things, and nothing has changed much.
    what's your diet like? on a daily basis how much processed foods do you eat? from how your describing it you've got pretty close to the same body type as I do and I'm a senior right now working towards the same goal. for me what really worked for cutting weight is just running (I run a mile and a half in the morning at least 4 days a week)and really watching what your eating. right now I'm on a pretty nice cutting diet. you need a little bit more info to get you some results man. how many days a week do you work out, how long are they, and how intense are they. also something that really helped me is when I would get hungry I would just drink a shake instead of a snack (unless it's a healthy snack) also height/weight what are you at?