Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Need adivce, IRL Girlfriend caught me having phone sex with WoW Girlfriend [SRS]

Misc heres the story. I have been talking to, skypeing with this girl that i've been in the same guild with since the start of Wrath. Totally cool, lots in common, great to talk to. She lives in Oregon and I'm in Michigan. Our WoW Relationship started naturally as i've always been our guilds main tank and she is a paladin healer. Nowadays any healer can tank heal but back in the day Pallys' tank healed. Anyways we've progressed basically to being an in-game couple. Even had an RP wedding in Stormwind Cathedral.

Friday Night, we're talking to each other, then broke into some phonebone and my IRL Girlfriend is home way early from work (Worked half-shift) comes into the bedroom and I can assume she saw me on my back naked with my headphones on (blutooth to cell, use headphones cause my WoW GF sounds so fuakring HNNGGGG working her vibe) fapping away while talking dirty. My IRL GF smacks me on the chest making me open up my eyes in complete shock. She starts screaming at me wondering who the F im talking to and basically going ballistic.

IRL GF thinks i'm calling phone sex lines and spending money, I tell her no thats not it. She wants to know what the hell is up then and I really didnt know how to explain it, she doesnt play MMO's she wouldnt understand. I just tell her bluntly the story and she tells me that i'm cheating on her. I'm like WTF no way.

IRL GF wants to talk to WoW GF on the phone now, but WoW GF is way too embarrassed and will only talk to her in-game.

Misc what should I do? IRL GF says she will leave unless i setup a chat between the two of them to sort things out. my mind is full of fuk.

SRS Misc forgot to add tag but pls respect

EDIT for Cliffs

-Been playing WoW with girl in guild for 5 years
    -Is basically in-game couple
    -Been skypeing and phone-sexing WoW GF
    -IRL GF came home early and caught OP phone sexing with WoW GF
    -IRL GF tells OP thats cheating and demands to talk to WoW GF
    -WoW GF will only have in-game conversation with IRL GF
    -OP needs help to save relationship with IRL GF

Pics added for comparison on post #54
    Last edited by MeatyJeff; 03-15-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: SRS TAG..added cliffs...added pics

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what in the fk did i just read
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **Skinny/Slim Girls Crew**

MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kard View Post
    what in the fk did i just read
    SRS as fuk though.

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    literally choked on my bread and chicken while reading dis ****

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Threads like these are why I misc. 10/10

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    god damn it, jeff
    Make Europe Germany Again

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IRL g/f makes a toon and competes for your online love.
    Is recommend a d.p.s character so you can three way instances together.

Erry one wins.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

The Main point of contention is that IRL GF is saying that this is cheating. I've told her that we live on oppisite coasts and shes no threat but shes still wants to talk to WoW GF.

KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)

OP, if you play this right, you might be able to get your IRL g/f to join in for a phone sex threesome.

If you do get your WoW g/f to talk to your IRL g/f, be sure to record for the misc.

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this happened.
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? Do you have no morals? Do you have no since of dignity? You're just going to cash in on a cheap thrill to get some ****ing ****show of a relationship? I seriously cannot for the life of me believe that anyone in their right might would still be playing WoW.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    IRL g/f makes a toon and competes for your online love.
    Is recommend a d.p.s character so you can three way instances together.

Erry one wins.

Fuuuarrrk that would be my threesome fantasy. But really though, thats what basically is going to happen, IRL GF is going to create toon and we will all meet in Goldenshire or something while in party chat.

For comfort, not speed. Digital.god's Avatar
    Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MeatyJeff View Post
    Misc heres the story. I have been talking to, skypeing with this girl that i've been in the same guild with since the start of Wrath. Totally cool, lots in common, great to talk to. She lives in Oregon and I'm in Michigan. Our WoW Relationship started naturally as i've always been our guilds main tank and she is a paladin healer. Nowadays any healer can tank heal but back in the day Pallys' tank healed. Anyways we've progressed basically to being an in-game couple. Even had an RP wedding in Stormwind Cathedral.

Friday Night, we're talking to each other, then broke into some phonebone and my IRL Girlfriend is home way early from work (Worked half-shift) comes into the bedroom and I can assume she saw me on my back naked with my headphones on (blutooth to cell, use headphones cause my WoW GF sounds so fuakring HNNGGGG working her vibe) fapping away while talking dirty. My IRL GF smacks me on the chest making me open up my eyes in complete shock. She starts screaming at me wondering who the F im talking to and basically going ballistic.

IRL GF thinks i'm calling phone sex lines and spending money, I tell her no thats not it. She wants to know what the hell is up then and I really didnt know how to explain it, she doesnt play MMO's she wouldnt understand. I just tell her bluntly the story and she tells me that i'm cheating on her. I'm like WTF no way.

IRL GF wants to talk to WoW GF on the phone now, but WoW GF is way too embarrassed and will only talk to her in-game.

Misc what should I do? IRL GF says she will leave unless i setup a chat between the two of them to sort things out. my mind is full of fuk.

SRS Misc forgot to add tag but pls respect

Oh you pathetic fuk you deserve everything coming to you.

Your ex-gf hopefully finds someone that doesn't play wow all day.
    Super Saiyan Crew

Today I will do what others won't
    so tomorrow I can accomplish
    what other's cant.

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Dude, seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? Do you have no morals? Do you have no since of dignity? You're just going to cash in on a cheap thrill to get some ****ing ****show of a relationship? I seriously cannot for the life of me believe that anyone in their right might would still be playing WoW.
    I Play WoW just because of the awesome people i've been raiding with since damn near 2008ish. Techinically I have been in a relationship with my WoW GF a bit longer than IRL.

NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NizzoFoShizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Work this into a threesome

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this your WoW GF, OP?

6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I Play WoW just because of the awesome people i've been raiding with since damn near 2008ish. Techinically I have been in a relationship with my WoW GF a bit longer than IRL.
    Are you one of those Moon Guard *******s?
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000) djlank9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would be one of the best threads I've seen if you could record an in-game conversation and be kind enough to share.

does IRL gf know you're married?

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao

edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you 14 y/o OP?
    Wtf are you thinking?
    Online gf. I remember when i was 13
    "You dont know anything about them,
    be kind-always"

tfw ☞[gf] [no gf]

M.Benz crew Mod Negged crew
    Real Madrid crew Anti Racism crew
    Narcissism crew Positive crew

starting weight: 120lbs PathToSage's Avatar
    PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PathToSage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Basically this. Times have changed since wrath OP.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anorexilla View Post
    this is the best reply...

riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    this cant be real tea
    *Likes Jeff Seid on ******** crew*

onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) onedayumay88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    phucking lost it

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuuuarrrk that would be my threesome fantasy. But really though, thats what basically is going to happen, IRL GF is going to create toon and we will all meet in Goldenshire or something while in party chat.
    10/10 Guild drama

Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Is this your WoW GF, OP?

Loved the first session of the guild.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Registered User GordonShumway79's Avatar
    GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well that's quite the Meaty situation, Jeff

Are you one of those Moon Guard *******s?
    LOL No, Stormrage crew checking in

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb loading up super Mario bros. to ask bowzer why my browser isn't loading pics.

U don't understand do u op.
    What if the roles were reversed n u caught ur gf finger banging while phone sexing a miscer. What then?
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart