Closed Thread
    ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Prime Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Old Man Wand

who takes it

not this but this is awesome acting what happened to the good acting back in the days now its crap.

**** this **** piper vs wand How about HULK HOGAN vs OVEREEM

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This section has become so depressing
    IG: @wheelerx

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wheelerx50 View Post
    This section has become so depressing
    This. It has become a joke.
    Anti-*******ry Crew

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reported for spam

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmondo13 View Post
    This. It has become a joke.
    It's too bad. This section was literally the only one I posted in for 2-3 years after the others went downhill. Now even this one sucks...

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you had posted this:

then MAYBE you could have at least gotten a laugh. *shakes head*
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I found it funny lol there was another on this page so I made this one.. someone has got to create a simulator so we can actually see who would in it is obvious the big show would smash jon jones and maybe even jds dont say bs it cant happen because it can.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need a casual poster in this section to get mod status
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    We need a casual poster in this section to get mod status
    I've suggested that multiple times to multiple mods and even gave a list of posters who are/were solid contributes here.

They made Str8flexed the mod for this section and I know he's in here from time to time. For awhile he was on top of it, don't know if he's busy or what but there just seems to be a lot of bull crap that is being let go.

From talking to a few other mods, I know they're pretty busy. I also know that there have been other "users" who have been made mods of just one sub-forum and they flow MUCH better now.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I've suggested that multiple times to multiple mods and even gave a list of posters who are/were solid contributes here.

They made Str8flexed the mod for this section and I know he's in here from time to time. For awhile he was on top of it, don't know if he's busy or what but there just seems to be a lot of bull crap that is being let go.

From talking to a few other mods, I know they're pretty busy. I also know that there have been other "users" who have been made mods of just one sub-forum and they flow MUCH better now.
    I would have thought someone like yourself or ftwrestler would have been prime choices to moderate this section, I'm still annoyed that it was hidden away in the powerlifting section, yes it cleaned it up a bit but it also stopped a lot of the casual members of posting here as well
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \