Closed Thread
    HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow First Post! Whats up guys?

Hello everybody!

Long time lurker, first time poster! I have been reading the forum.bodybuilding.com forums for some time now and I must say they have really changed my life. I know the "Misc" is the most popular and most visisted section here so I thought it would be the appropriate area to introduce myself.

Before I discovered the forum.bodybuilding.com forums I was extremely skinny and unhappy with my appearance. Now, I have discovered my true calling in life - to be a bodybuilder! I think I have the genetics to step onto a pro stage within the next 5 years if I continue packing on shredded muscle at the rate I have been.

I have been working out intensely for the last 6, almost 7, years to develop my current physique. I am currently preparing for my first NPC show in a few months.

This is my Front Double Bicep Pose, if someone can embad it for me it would be appreciated:

h ttp://i49.tinypic.com/2mwif85.jpg

I eat 6 meals per day of lean protein with carbohydrates and healthy fats. I sleep AT LEAST 10 hours per night.

I also take:

Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Gaspari Superpump
    MHP Dark Matter
    DS Activate Xtreme
    Gaspari Novedex XT
    CEL M-Drol
    CEL H-Drol
    USPLabs Prime
    Anabolic Innovations Stoked!
    Purus Labs Recycle
    Waxy Maize
    4EverFit D-Drol
    BSN Syntha-6
    BSN NO Xplode
    CEL P-Plex
    Controlled Labs Real Gains
    Controlled Labs Green Mag

Bodybuilding and getting huge and shredded isnt cheap but I know its all worth it when everyday my shirts are smaller and random people on the street ask me questions about working out.

Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500)
    cool story bro

Platinum Account Member b3rtstare's Avatar
    b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    End well this will not.
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1ast

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Greetings, *******.

Welcome to the misc.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeRipped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can somebody please embed my front double biceps shot? the whole point of this post was to show my bodybuilding accomplishments.

KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000) KaTaNa111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HugeRipped View Post
    HAi MY NAME IS HUGERIPPED BRB IM JUST BEING A ******* REAL QUICK
    wat
    I'm fukkin in, you're fukkin out!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!!!
    If you dont support the Chargers.....SUCK MY DICK!

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

I WILL BEAT ANY MISCER AT FIFA 12 XBOX LIVE

GAMETAG: DannyE1011 PM ME YOURS

autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I rep back everyone

wewe kama wavulana little GEN-ButtNaked's Avatar
    GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hello everybody!

Long time lurker, first time poster! I have been reading the forum.bodybuilding.com forums for some time now and I must say they have really changed my life. I know the "Misc" is the most popular and most visisted section here so I thought it would be the appropriate area to introduce myself.

Before I discovered the forum.bodybuilding.com forums I was extremely skinny and unhappy with my appearance. Now, I have discovered my true calling in life - to be a bodybuilder! I think I have the genetics to step onto a pro stage within the next 5 years if I continue packing on shredded muscle at the rate I have been.

I have been working out intensely for the last 6, almost 7, years to develop my current physique. I am currently preparing for my first NPC show in a few months.

This is my Front Double Bicep Pose, if someone can embad it for me it would be appreciated:

I eat 6 meals per day of lean protein with carbohydrates and healthy fats. I sleep AT LEAST 10 hours per night.

I also take:

Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Gaspari Superpump
    MHP Dark Matter
    DS Activate Xtreme
    Gaspari Novedex XT
    CEL M-Drol
    CEL H-Drol
    USPLabs Prime
    Anabolic Innovations Stoked!
    Purus Labs Recycle
    Waxy Maize
    4EverFit D-Drol
    BSN Syntha-6
    BSN NO Xplode
    CEL P-Plex
    Controlled Labs Real Gains
    Controlled Labs Green Mag

Bodybuilding and getting huge and shredded isnt cheap but I know its all worth it when everyday my shirts are smaller and random people on the street ask me questions about working out.

Been lurking for so long where is the spoon pic

Edit; i thought i was going to se a huge ripped dude, wtf is this homo $hit

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can somebody please embed my front double biceps shot? the whole point of this post was to show my bodybuilding accomplishments.
    sure.
    Here is your pic... embedded.

R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya bro pull your elbows foreward in a front that front double bi more

with that size if you nail your conditioning youll qualify for nationals without a problem

autumnmule: thank you, i really appreciate it.

as you guys can see I am pulling off a stomach vaccuum in this pose. As I get more shredded coming closer to my show the full effect will be more impressive since it will exhibit my shredded abs and intercoastals.

I think my biggest weakness right now is my lack of biceps peak. I am doing a lot of concentration curls to bring it up as much as genetically possible.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP strong female
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500) Amperlumps is not very helpful. (-500)
    strong first post

autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    amazing lats bro, what are some good exercises to hit them hard? been doing hovering lateral barbell raises but they don't do ****.

anonymous

My Lifting Stats:

Before you guys ask about it I'll list my main lifting stats. I try to remind people as much as possible that bodybuilding is about the mindle muscle connection creating muscle mass that appears as though it can lift much more than it can, but that still doesnt stop a lot of guys asking me how much I can bench, etc.

Max Bench: 325 for 1 rep
    Max Squat: 405
    Max Deadlift: 295

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inbeforeopisred
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

wewe kama wavulana little GEN-ButtNaked's Avatar
    GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would have thought you lifted more than that.

bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100) bobthetrainer is not very well liked. (-100)
    hey do you have any advice for me? how do i get nipples like that?
    do work

Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Thunderjason2 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    sure.
    Here is your pic... embedded.

strong avi pic
    gonna

Originally Posted by autumnmule View Post
    amazing lats bro, what are some good exercises to hit them hard? been doing hovering lateral barbell raises but they don't do ****.
    Originally Posted by Captain-Howdy View Post
    Would have thought you lifted more than that.
    bodybuilding isnt about lifting as much as possible every time, its about developing a mind muscle connection to create a powerful physique with controlled reps.

When I first started lifting I would max out every week and just try to move as much weight as possible. After 7 years of lifting seriously I realize I have achieved the best results by taking the weight down and focusing on the muscle.

Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bohker37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You need to have something funny about yourself if you wanna be a successful troll. So far you're not doing anything funny.