ManOfSteel2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thinking of trying this... Need input

I was thinking of trying Glutamine. I have read about it and it seems like I'd be a fool not too. I just want to check and make sure I have my facts straight. I have been searching and seem to get mixed results on how much I should consume per day, and when I should consume it. I'm mostly confused because of certain brands want me to take 3 pills a day, and they have a lower dose, then some companies want me to take 2 scoops of this and that.... You catch my drift. So, when should I consume it, and how often?

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glutamine is the most abundent amino acid in the body, and you're body makes plenty of it. But to supplement more isn't a bad thing. Lots of people will tell you that you need it, lots of people will say you don't. I took it for a while, and when I stopped I noticed no change. Never really got the effect of less DOMS and better recovery as I was expecting either. I would say go for 10g daily; 5g after you lift, and another 5g before bed. Or 5g with breakfast, or all 10g after you lift. I don't think it really matters much, as long as you get in between sessions.. Powders can be mixed into a protein shake, and pills can be just be popped, so it's a matter of convenience there.. I would recco getting enough for a months supply to see if it works for you. Any brand should be fine, so don't go crazy looking for special designer glutamine.. I buy most of my bulk supps from Supplement Direct, here at the bb.com store..
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say skip the glutamine and go with something like creatine, beta alanine or an intra workout.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ManOfSteel2 View Post
    I was thinking of trying Glutamine. I have read about it and it seems like I'd be a fool too. I just want to check and make sure I have my facts straight. I have been searching and seem to get mixed results on how much I should consume per day, and when I should consume it. I'm mostly confused because of certain brands want me to take 3 pills a day, and they have a lower dose, then some companies want me to take 2 scoops of this and that.... You catch my drift. So, when should I consume it, and how often?
    Fixed!

ManOfSteel2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, thanks...I guess