FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone do 2 A Days?

I was reading some magazine and said 2 a days are the most effective workout does anyone actually do them on here?

Basically you do some workouts in the AM and the rest PM 3 days a week

If anyone does them what are your results like? because with my college schedule 2 a days fit in perfectly
    Check out my DAA log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159819111

Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a thead going in "Workout Programs" by the title "Morning and Night Splits" that you should look at.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf The Grey

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but with training 2 times a day, you won't recover from the workouts, unless you use steroids.

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hithebeach View Post
    but with training 2 times a day, you won't recover from the workouts, unless you use steroids.
    how won't you recover? You don't do the same exercises 2 times a day

in the article AM exercises like deadlifts, pull ups, dips, and dumb bell shoulder press

PM exercises like Bicep curl, cable pulldown, standing calf raise, incline bench, wrist curl
    Check out my DAA log:

GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's definetly something you should try, if you have the time.

To respond to -hitthebeach- the workouts aren't both 20-30 sets. I'd do 2-3 exercises in the am and 2-3 in the pm per bodypart
    Some people live to eat. Some people eat to live. I eat to GROW.

Originally Posted by GetBig87 View Post
    It's definetly something you should try, if you have the time.

To respond to -hitthebeach- the workouts aren't both 20-30 sets. I'd do 2-3 exercises in the am and 2-3 in the pm per bodypart
    I def have the time so its worth a shot im in school early so i can workout there early then go to the gym at night. It says I will only need like 45 min to an hour
    Check out my DAA log: