davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Creatine is not essential supplement?

ok so i read that creatine is made by our kidney and liver from the L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine amino acids..
    and i already eating alot of protein each day that containing those amino acids.. [chicken breast] so will my body will make enough creatine to fill up my creatine storages?
    or do i must get creatine from diet?? [ red meat , supplements]

another questions is how much creatine does my body losses per workout of lets say 2 hours of strongman workout...
    example : body total creatine : 150 gram . after workout = 20 gram? 0.0 [ full body strength workout ]

complicated questions but bodybuilding forum is full of experts so i hope i will find answers =D

Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should take 5g a day

davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidlasar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jayballer22 View Post
    You should take 5g a day
    thats what im doing right now but i always feel my lips are dry .. not dry dry but dry... so it means i dont get enough water in my body.. and i already drinking alot of water ... so it makes me believe that taking too much of this creatine is unnatural for the body since drinking like 4 liter a day is not a natural thing...

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by davidlasar View Post
    thats what im doing right now but i always feel my lips are dry .. not dry dry but dry... so it means i dont get enough water in my body.. and i already drinking alot of water ... so it makes me believe that taking too much of this creatine is unnatural for the body since drinking like 4 liter a day is not a natural thing...
    The recommendation is 1-2 gallons (4-8ish litres). I do close to 2 gallons a day because I live in a hot area. If your piss ain't clear, up the water intake. Dry lips could be from the air being dry, too. Winter time my skin and lips dry out no matter how hydrated I am. So you might just need chapstick.

3-5g of creatine is what you want. The body (for most people) doesn't produce so much that you won't notice effects from supplementation.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The combined total of creatine that your body produces, plus what you get from a high protein diet is somewhere around 2g. When supplementing with creatine you should be taking 5g a day for a few weeks until saturated and then drop the dosage to 3-5g daily, everyday.
    Last edited by mentalist72; 11-04-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Use it daily & enjoy the strength gains!
    505 / 315 / 545

i will raise my water intake to like 8 liters ... if i will still get dry lips.. then bye bye to creatine... =P

thanks guys

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    The recommendation is 1-2 gallons (4-8ish litres). I do close to 2 gallons a day because I live in a hot area. If your piss ain't clear, up the water intake. Dry lips could be from the air being dry, too. Winter time my skin and lips dry out no matter how hydrated I am. So you might just need chapstick.

3-5g of creatine is what you want. The body (for most people) doesn't produce so much that you won't notice effects from supplementation.
    same here.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)