mjfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need everyones response, need help

Allright here it goes i'm 17 do cardio 3 or 4 times a week and lift 4 days a week at a gym, height 6"1 and weight at 195 ,i have been lifting for 2 years and pretty much eating whatever i want but now i want to get cut. I need to know what diet to go on to maintain muscle and look cut I know i've read this same story a million times too but am confused about which diet to use, I'm on atkins and lost 15 pounds but afraid theres muscle loss to. I need a diet you would reccomend me to go on, CKD confuses me, but willing to try so CKD, TKD, atkins, 40/40/20 or just try to watch fat intake and eat clean carbs? i want to lose it as quick as i can much like everyone else does and the current supplements i take are glutamine,guggabolic(cant take caffeine/ephedrine products) whey, and off creatine now. I just need a diet that will work for me as many responses as possible would be appreciated cuz i've debated this for awhile and tried most for about a week untill i change.

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Where ya' from, bro?
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Proper keto dieting will preserve lean mass. You must make sure your fat intake is high enough, to prevent muscle wasting though.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional