FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back to the ol' drawing board (Video)

I've been on a "new" bulk a month in a half.

I've gained 12 pounds or so. 7 lbs which I'm strictly sure is due to water weight from the creatine load.

My Calorie intake has been about 3200-3400 calories. I'm 6"4. I work out 6 times a week (split schedule) and run 4 miles a week.

Started Bulk 1.5 months ago at 209 lbs.
    I'm now at about 220.5ish lbs. I've counted 7 lbs strickly towards creatine loading. so the other 4ish have been from clean, and I mean clean bulk calories. I had under 80G of fat per day. I ingested 1lb/protein per body weight atleast, and the rest were carbs. I'd eat every 3 hours, and never ate over 750 calories per sitting.

I recently ate (Chicken, Potatoes, Green Peas) before this video, so I'm pretty bloated.

But I don't know what the hell is going on. I've gotten hell of a lot stronger, but fudge, I don't look lean anymore.

I was planning on bulking without a cut, but looks like that's not going to happen, as I might go on a mini cut.

I think my body just stores a **** load of water weight. So I don't know if I wanna still take creatine. I mean. This is weird. I'm still wearing the same jeans. My waist hasn't increased.

I don't know what's going on. Maybe all these damn NO2 and Creatine Supplements?

This video is a no-homo video. Please, no homo spam in my inbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Fm1cH372s

Me at beginning of bulk:

Taken just right now:

Maybe it's all in my head?
    Last edited by FendersRule; 11-01-2007 at 11:00 PM.
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bring your chest up, its lagging

FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Baba_ghanoush View Post
    bring your chest up, its lagging
    I really could care less about my body parts, as much as how I went from lean, to plumped up. And it sure ain't fat either, because that would be impossible.

Does anyone have the link to that amateur body builder that was featured I believe last week?

I THINK he was on a 8 week bulk, 2 week cut routine. I think I might have to do it that way.

EDIT: Layne Norton. He did a 4-6 week bulk 3-4 lbs, followed by a 2 week cut (2lbs). Excellent way to do it. It's working for the long term progress, it's "linear" based, and it's probably a bit faster, speaking that a sharp transition to bulk and cut creates the biggest leap in progress. Sweet, This is actually week 6 for me. Perfecto.

My Chest is lacking, because I've been stuck on bench my whole life. I've recently learned how to widen my grip, and use proper technique. I've been making outstanding progress on the chest in the past two weeks.
    Last edited by FendersRule; 11-01-2007 at 11:17 PM.
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

Any more opinions are appreciated. Make sure to check out the video.

I guess I'll start a 2 week cut starting monday. Just half my carbs, and take most in the morning. Do about 1.5lb a week. Keep the workouts the same, and running that I do the same as well. Just in time before thanksgiving too. Hehe.

I've decided that I'll keep taking creatine. I know it makes my "plumped", but it gives me crap load of energy, and he helps me recover.

If you were to take SuperPump250 as pre workout, then followed my SizeOn or Cellmass for post, do you guys find it necessary to be a whole scoop of creatine into your post workout drink?
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think you should stop cutting and focus on putting on muscle, its good that you have lost weight and you seem happy and confident.. but you dont have much muscle on you.. hit the weights hard.. good luck

I've been skimming past my previous pictures, and I can't detect any change at all in body fat. In fact, my pants are becoming more loose, and I'm still gaining a steady, small % amount of weight.

It just sucks to not have a 6 pack like some of the people are here.

I wouldn't say I have a "small" amount of muscle. I get stares in the weight room. A lot of the "regulars" have began to start talking to me now...They must see something.

I'll likely continue what I'm doing for a couple weeks, and reaccess.

Jim- I havn't cut since summer. You must mean "don't plan on cutting".

Don't forget that I'm 6"4

I look like a walking tank with clothes on. But I'd like to be a tank without clothes
    Last edited by FendersRule; 11-01-2007 at 11:59 PM.
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FendersRule View Post
    This video is a no-homo video. Please, no homo spam in my inbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Fm1cH372s

no homo yet you're springing wood??
    meh

If I was springing would, you would KNOW it!
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to stop being so obsessed with bodyfat. You've just done a huge cut. You will not gain muscle if you keep dieting all the time. Bulk, accept a little bodyfat gain and then cut. You seem to only be prepared to do it if you'll gain muscle and lose fat at the same time - it's possible, particularly for a new lifter like yourself, but very difficult. You will hamper any gains if you keep dieting.

Just bulk cleanly and then cut a bit later...you're cutting way too soon for someone who , by their own admission, wants to get hugely muscular.

I hope you will take this advice on board instead of respond with the usual insults and 'I know best' line of defensive-attack.

Why does everything think I am cutting? I am only talking about cutting. I havn't cut in months. I'm not interested in loosing body fat. I am interested in loosing body fat % though.

I've posted pictures, along with video to help re-access my "Textbook" progress over 1.5 months.
    Last edited by FendersRule; 11-02-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why does everything think I am cutting? I am only talking about cutting. I havn't cut in months.
    You said this:

I don't look lean anymore.

I was planning on bulking without a cut, but looks like that's not going to happen, as I might go on a mini cut.
    I am saying that you look fine, you don't look remotely fat. If you want to get big and muscular - like you said on your other thread - then carry on going...I know you want to bulk without your bodyfat percentage budging but you're getting so hung up on it that it will hamper your gains in the end.

You're not putting on much, if any, fat. Accept a little 'bulk' in the quest for longterm gain..you only have to do this once or twice and you can eat clean enough to keep the fat accumulation to a minimum.

Thanks Scar. I'll rep you when I can.
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

Thumbs up

Your back and biceps look pretty decent too..

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about any bloat - creatine and those potatoes can add a fair few pounds of water weight..but it's not fat and it's something that is easy to jettison when the time comes.

22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not this guy again. u have been on a bulk 4 a month and are now going to cut cuz u think u gained a bit of fat. its called bulking.

do u actually want any muscle at all or just to be thin? seriousl#y this is ur 2nd thread on this in a week and in the last one u said peoplew who gain any fat on bulks are idiots. now ur not bulking cuz u gained fat. also i think u should build ur chest up before u consider cutting, and take them socks out of ur boxers , u had like nothing there last time and obviously didnt like the saying u have no weiner
    Merry Christmas.