MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Studio advertising

For those of you who run studios, what has been the most effective way to advertise? I'm not necessarily looking for members, as most gyms are. I'm trying to attract independent trainers, who pay rent to use the space. If you're an independent trainer, that trains out of a studio, what would get your attention?
    www.bodysolutionskc.com

Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jbonito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your just looking for independent trainers to rent space at your place I would try to do that through people I know. I don't think I would have some random person come into my place. Even though they are "independent" I assume you still want to maintain a high level of service. So I would reach out to people you know and see if you can find someone through that first. Others might feel differently on this but I know myself I am very particular about who I let do business out of my place.
    Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines.

md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm an independent trainer out of a studio and I searched around a bit. There are plenty of criteria I was looking for, but here are the top ones in order of importance:

1) Location. If I/my clients have to drive far, it's not happening.
    2) Price. Session % rate? Flat monthly rate?
    3) Facility. Adequate room? Adequate equipment? How's the traffic? Clean? Amenities?

MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by md3sign View Post
    I'm an independent trainer out of a studio and I searched around a bit. There are plenty of criteria I was looking for, but here are the top ones in order of importance:

1) Location. If I/my clients have to drive far, it's not happening.
    2) Price. Session % rate? Flat monthly rate?
    3) Facility. Adequate room? Adequate equipment? How's the traffic? Clean? Amenities?
    It's in the best location of any studio I know of. Close to the wealthiest area in the KC Metro area and 30 seconds from the highway.

Those who can fill a block of time pay per block, so flat a monthly flat rate. Some trainers clients are too spread out, or they aren't busy enough for a full block, so they pay per session.

The feedback I've gotten is that it's the nicest, largest studio in the area. I'm trying to keep a cap on the membership #'s so it doesn't get too crowded for trainers and their clients. I've got 5 flat screens, key card access, towel service, wifi, Dish network, Sirius radio, free bottled water, and from what I've seen I'm the only studio in the area w/ db's up to 100lbs.
    www.bodysolutionskc.com

dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MT1979 View Post
    It's in the best location of any studio I know of. Close to the wealthiest area in the KC Metro area and 30 seconds from the highway.

Those who can fill a block of time pay per block, so flat a monthly flat rate. Some trainers clients are too spread out, or they aren't busy enough for a full block, so they pay per session.

The feedback I've gotten is that it's the nicest, largest studio in the area. I'm trying to keep a cap on the membership #'s so it doesn't get too crowded for trainers and their clients. I've got 5 flat screens, key card access, towel service, wifi, Dish network, Sirius radio, free bottled water, and from what I've seen I'm the only studio in the area w/ db's up to 100lbs.
    your facility looks almost like mine! did you get your equipment from promaxima? Also i see that your issa certified. Go to the job section and post an ad and the will send that out to trainers within a 50 mile radius of your studio

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For those of you who run studios, what has been the most effective way to advertise? I'm not necessarily looking for members, as most gyms are. I'm trying to attract independent trainers, who pay rent to use the space. If you're an independent trainer, that trains out of a studio, what would get your attention?
    The gym i train at has a no membership policy for my clients. It's semi-private, and rent is month to month, in a great location
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love somewhere to train clients that would work on a % fee basis. Also somewhere that is flexible with other things I may or may not want to do in the future... Things like allowing me to shoot workout blog videos, market a nutrition seminar... I would really like a place that would allow me to be creative with what I do for the benefit of us both.
    Currently cutting down to 200 pounds, twenty down, twenty to go.

Originally Posted by wallbuilder View Post
    I would love somewhere to train clients that would work on a % fee basis. Also somewhere that is flexible with other things I may or may not want to do in the future... Things like allowing me to shoot workout blog videos, market a nutrition seminar... I would really like a place that would allow me to be creative with what I do for the benefit of us both.
    That's how I think it should be. There are way too many people in this business who try to control and profit from every aspect of what happens in the studio. The way I see it, if they pay rent, they can do what they want (within reason). If they had a good idea, I tell them to run with it, as long as it doesn't disrupt the other trainers business. I figure if I treat people with respect, it will come back to me. Over the last few years I've had some pretty good guidance on how not to run a business.
    www.bodysolutionskc.com

balrog92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For advertising ideas I can recommend Getmemedia.com.

They have a lot of opportunity for advertising ideas and solutions.

tjt011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use ********. Just search for Personal trainer and your local metropolitan area and it'll show a bunch of personal trainers.

Send them quick messages or look at their profiles to see what type of people they are. Then do some interviews from there. That is what most big businesses are doing through the hiring process, you should follow suit.