twiztid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for solutions/advice

I'd like to start off by saying Hi Bodybuilding community, my name is Jake and I am trying to accomplish a complete body transformation but having difficulty assessing what steps I need to take next. As of this posting (10/13/2012) I am 6'1'' and weigh a embarrassing 140 lbs. I realize that my eating habits are terrible and need to be readdressed immediately if I want to take this weight gain plan seriously.

My goal weight is 175 and to help accomplish that, these are roughly the numbers I need to make.
    I realize that the calories may be a bit high but my job consists mostly of standing on my feet all day slinging boxes that range from 5 lbs to 250 lbs and because of that reason I added another 500 calories on top of the initial calorie number I retrieved from calorie calculators.

Daily Calorie Intake ~ 3,000g - 3,300g/ per day / 6 meals a day / 550 calories each meal
    Daily Carbohydrate Intake ~ 240g / per day / 40grams each meal
    Daily Protein Intake ~ 180g / per day / 30g each meal

As far as scheduling my eating I am usually up for 17 hours a day and because of that I felt that 5/6 meals a day would be the best option.
    As far as foods go, this is a big part of why I haven't already taken the next step to gaining weight is because I need specifics.
    Because of my crazy work schedule and the inaccessibility I have to cooking at work I am having trouble coming up with a specific diet.

Foods -

I do not care what type of food I have to eat.
    I do not care if I have to eat the same meal 6 times a day.
    I do not care about flavor(but of course it's always a bonus if it does.)
    I am ok with drinking/mixing protein shakes for meals(if that's what it has to come down to.)

Ultimately, my goal is to gain weight and I will try whatever it takes to reach this goal.

Because I work such weird hours, this is why I haven't been able to come up with a custom meal plan that caters to my work schedule and if anybody has some recommended specifics of what I could eat I would love to hear your response.

I currently work Sunday through Thursday with Sunday beginning at 9 AM. Sundays are typically the longest days, spanning up to 12+ hours.
    Mondays and Wednesdays I work at 5 PM. These days can be very short or moderately short. (3-6 hours regularly)
    Tuesdays and Thursdays I work at 2 PM. My two second longest days with shifts typically lasting 10+ hours and no later than 12.
    (Note: I don't mention a ending time because I don't have one. We leave when the job is finished and no sooner.)

Exercise days are - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday before work.
    Available equipment - Ez Curl Bar w/ two 10 lb plates, four 25 lb plates, and the curl bar weighing roughly ~ 15 lbs.

***Will update this post later today, leaving for work in 5.

I realize that this website isn't for hand outs, telling people exactly what to do but any response is greatly appreciated I and thank you for reading my post and possibly even replying.