TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Concerns about Bulking (Leading to Kidney stones) too much protein???????

I've recently been talking to my friends about how im trying to bulk up, and when i was trying to explain my bulking routine he basically cut me off and told me that my diet consists of too much protein which he told me can lead to kidney stones???? wtf lol i thought protein was supposed to be good and help your body???? i thought he was lying so i looked it up and its turns out to be true too much protein can case kidney stones so now im confused as HELL WTF!!!????

Food i eat within the day:

3 to 4 scrambled eggs
    oatmeal
    Veggys
    Almonds
    Yogurt
    Protein bar or shake
    chicken
    yams
    protein bar or shake
    fruits
    Fish
    Veggys
    Cottage cheese

thats pretty much what i have. Should i be cutting down??? eating less protein or changing my food habit???
    What should i do???????????????

Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Persi@n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not taking a piss leads to kidney stones, lol.

suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    drink more water
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

-HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -HK- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drink enough fluid (pure water preferably) so your having a healthy number of bathroom breaks a day. Your urine should be clear, odourless majority of the time... if it isn't, drink more.

Also, eat your fibrous veggies, they contain a lot of minerals that aid digestion and you don't get the same effect from supplements claiming to inject these minerals into your body. They basically stop calcium-leaching, which is believed to be responsible for kidney stones being formed.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are hardly eating enough protein to cause any ill effects. Also, you have a very long neck

TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAssassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    You are hardly eating enough protein to cause any ill effects. Also, you have a very long neck
    alright thanks
    and thats just the picture, i had my head back 2

baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What's worse, eating a high protein yet healthy meal, or eating fast food every day like many Americans? That's the way I look at things. Perhaps your plan isn't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than most people's in the "fattest nation on Earth"..

Kidney stones can be caused by so many things it's rediculous..just like cancer. Don't even worry about it...

Edit: U live in Canada, but logic still applies...
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by baddog671 View Post
    What's worse, eating a high protein yet healthy meal, or eating fast food every day like many Americans? That's the way I look at things. Perhaps your plan isn't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than most people's in the "fattest nation on Earth"..

Kidney stones can be caused by so many things it's rediculous..just like cancer. Don't even worry about it...

I think my country, Australia, is the fattest on earth atm. Per capita that is, in the most recent studies. Everywhere i look theres obesity.

baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well you haven't been to USA lately thien bud! What's the number now? 75% of citizens are overweight?
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i lol'd irl!

but no reason to worry about it, i am probably eating a fair bit more protein perday and still am fine, and then i know people competing that are eatin much more than me... as said before just make sure your well hydrated throughout the day and you'll be fine
    10% MYPROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: 007PT56

Pain is an illusion of the senses, fear is an illusion of the mind!

**workout log**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153595921&p=1062447931#post1062447931

alright
    i was just worried bc my friend was like your gunna get this your a dumbass and all this other stuff. but anyways thanks again

EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No its perfectly ok since your eating balanced and working out.

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tell him to stfu, I hate when people who know **** about lifting or nutrition suddenly adopt this doctor status when ever its mentioned, and how X is bad for you, while they all eat junk food, drink and smoke

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well you haven't been to USA lately thien bud! What's the number now? 75% of citizens are overweight?
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4171160.ece

BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No need to worry. Many nutritionists say this and that. It's BS really and the journals you see that say a high protein diet is dangerous to the liver/kidneys.... don't listen. They are usually talking about the general public who sit on ass everyday and watch tv. A bodybuilder has different needs than the general public so a bodybuilder who has a high protein diet is most likely to use that protein in their body.