Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Penis Lines

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    lol
    ahahha

MMA Fighter and NASM CPT PatrickSimmons's Avatar
    PatrickSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is hillarious.

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont go hating on the mans penis lines :P
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

So did the OP ever get his penis lines?
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7Forty7 View Post

No matter, cause he has THIS THING to make up for his miniature cawk.
    its a freaking extension!! thats how he got te ladies!! lol... omg i'm freaking cracking up!!
    270lbs/19in arms/ 50in chest... i want to get bigger!!
    update: 250/ 19.5 arms/ 52in chest... working on slimming down
    12/01/2009- weight: 240lbs
    08/20/2010- 230lbs

new goal... 220lbs

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by darinaldi View Post
    So did the OP ever get his penis lines?
    i hope so.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    i hope so.
    Whats up,

My name is Dino and I'm a Senior Talent Scout for www.fratmen.tv and i'm on here doing some recruiting for some SOLO adult work! (no funny business) its a all expense paid trip to Palm Springs, Cali ( all expense includes- food, lodging, entertainment, transportation round trip airfare)

the pay is 1500.00 bucks for about 6 hrs of work over a 3 day period and its u will return home Sunday or Monday depending on your schedule..

Its not a bad deal, its something u do anyways! and its basically jacking off and nude photos.... ( done in a professional manner)

Shoot Date- Aug. 17th-19th 2007( weekend ordeal)

if i offend u by this email i'm sorry but all i'm saying is u work hard on your body why not cash in on it... ?

When ur not shooting we will be going clubbin and to strip clubs on us.......

Please reply back so i know what ur intentions are and if ur not interested still reply back so i dont email u no more..

ps. body hair they like body hair and go for the natural look.... and u get a full name change so keep that in mind... but back to body hair u need not to shave.....(it include pubes and stomach and chest hair)

Send photos and questions to hraginjr@yahoo.com
    Contact me @ 323.810.2649 ask for Dino

thanks

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is that when chick draws lines around your penis?

---> <----
    Last edited by SexyChic; 03-21-2009 at 04:42 PM.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    So you decided to go with "penis lines?"
    I laughed so hard when I read this!
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, nonsubjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

BernieFTW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BernieFTW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think its called obliques o_o.

DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ahhh

I need help. My dicky doo covers my penis lines
    Rep 4 Rep.....u rep me I rep you back.

"I'm not making a banana bread, pastrami, cottage cheese sandwich, that would severely ruin my reputation" -Mitch Hedberg

OH-IO GO BUCKEYES

roondawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    their called penis pointers, its way better that penis lines

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol this thread cracks me up.

here's the copy/paste yet again....
    But yet again you are wrong, the adonis belt or so called "penis lines" are not only low bodyfat and genetics.

Bodyfat dosent actually have much of a factor in this at all unless you are actually quite obese, no one tends to store fat on there leg under there inguinal ligament, but rather above it, this ligament is what creates the bass line of the adonis belt you can still be somewhat fat and have a good "line" like some powerlifters. So bodyfat isnt actually much of a issue its not exctally going to cover up your "line" if you get slightly fat.

And genetics, again its probally just as genetic as your biceps ro calfs, no excueses.

Muscle hypertrophy in the Transversus absominis muscle is what will give you a good adonis belt or "penis lines" as this muscle is above the inguinal ligament and this is what creates the "lines" without a good TA you will not have a good adonis belt.

I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Lol this thread cracks me up.

But yet again you are wrong, the adonis belt or so called "penis lines" are not only low bodyfat and genetics.

Bodyfat dosent actually have much of a factor in this at all unless you are actually quite obese, no one tends to store fat on there leg under there inguinal ligament, but rather above it, this ligament is what creates the bass line of the adonis belt you can still be somewhat fat and have a good "line" like some powerlifters. So bodyfat isnt actually much of a issue its not exctally going to cover up your "line" if you get slightly fat.

And genetics, again its probally just as genetic as your biceps ro calfs, no excueses.

Muscle hypertrophy in the Transversus absominis muscle is what will give you a good adonis belt or "penis lines" as this muscle is above the inguinal ligament and this is what creates the "lines" without a good TA you will not have a good adonis belt.
    Oh yeah? I dissect cadavers for a living. What do you do kid?

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy

Oh yeah? I jerk off cadavers for a living. What do you do kid?
    ewwww

Kurtbeals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trogulj View Post
    Hey guys dont really know what they are called. but you know the lines that run down by each side of the 6 pack and continue down. Just wondering what exercises help you define them?

Thanks
    "Penis - out-of-bound" lines. If your penis extend beyond this line, you're out. No woman would touch it!
    I'm Hungry - Gotta Eat!!!

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, yeah? What are you up to these days?
    No sir, I don't like it.

Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    ewwww
    LOL i see you havent changed at all

Originally Posted by Dr. Horse View Post
    Oh, yeah? What are you up to these days?
    oooh Mr. Horse is now a Doc? congrats bud. i work with a Doctor instructing gross anatomy to trainers, pt's massage therapists etc... its lovely. what are you upto these days?

Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oooh Mr. Horse is now a Doc? congrats bud. i work with a Doctor instructing gross anatomy to trainers, pt's massage therapists etc... its lovely. what are you upto these days?
    Residency. Now I get to cut the live ones...
    No sir, I don't like it.

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But anyway the adonis belt or so called "penis lines" is still caused by a muscle and can be achived through way of training, (i have done so myself) and its probally just as genetic as developing any other muscle.

I drive around in a van all day doing deliverys of frozen food lolz.

LOL i see you havent changed at all
    Someone had to hold down the fort.

Did you end up moving back to Cali? I'm trying to wrap up this degree so that I can check out someplace new.
    Actually, he is.

What the f*ck do you think you're doing here arguing with him and a doctor? Go back to jerking off to girls gone wild commercials.

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm at 11% bf now, and I veins are starting to stick out down there (no homo)

In Aus, they're called 'Money makers'.

Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    Actually, he is.

What the f*ck do you think you're doing here arguing with him and a doctor? Go back to jerking off to girls gone wild commercials.
    Wow you mad?

Well he is then a wrong doctor, because it is the TA muscle in which creates the adonis belt or "penis lines" and if you say no your a idoit because nothing beats own personal experience.

Thumbs down

Wow you mad?

Well he is then a wrong doctor, because it is the TA muscle in which creates the adonis belt or "penis lines" and if you say no your a idoit because nothing beats own personal experience.
    Go troll in the teen forum... you're past the point of being a bad joke around here geneticz/joseph IV/josef rackich/whatever the latest account is

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This thread, against all expectations, has delivered immensely.

Wow you mad?

Well, you are correct in that the TA does contribute to the "adonis belt". But that is not what the OP was asking about (it seems). Shocking that there could be any confusion in a thread asking about "penis lines", such a well-defined entity...
    No sir, I don't like it.

jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondozded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in for lol. not what i expected.

Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thread delivers much needed laughs.

kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000) kiwidave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man, I laughed so hard my upper penis lines are hurting .

LMAO.