Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been on same stack for a while???? HELP!!!

Ive been on this same stack for about 7 monthes now and was wondering if anyone can maybe recommend something to add to my stack. Well my stats are 5'10.5 176lbs and probably about 10%BF. I take.....

CEE Omega Thunder
    GNC Mega Men Multi
    EFA's
    Optimum 100% Whey

I was taking Muscle milk and NOx2, but I cut both of them out, the Mucle Milk just seemed like it had to much fat and I am trying to put on more weight but strictly muscle weight, NO FAT. My doc told me to cut out the Nox2 because of borderline high blood pressure.

Before you ask my diet is fine, this is simply a thread looking to see if there are any supplements worth adding to my stack, not a diet thread.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boxing11
    Ive been on this same stack for about 7 monthes now and was wondering if anyone can maybe recommend something to add to my stack. Well my stats are 5'10.5 176lbs and probably about 10%BF. I take.....

CEE Omega Thunder
    GNC Mega Men Multi
    EFA's
    Optimum 100% Whey

I was taking Muscle milk and NOx2, but I cut both of them out, the Mucle Milk just seemed like it had to much fat and I am trying to put on more weight but strictly muscle weight, NO FAT. My doc told me to cut out the Nox2 because of borderline high blood pressure.

Before you ask my diet is fine, this is simply a thread looking to see if there are any supplements worth adding to my stack, not a diet thread.

If you're over 21, I reccommend you try:

green bulge/bue rhino/RXT/Xtend

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BCAAs and antioxidants are my only suggestion. It's all about nutrition and training though.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    If you're over 21, I reccommend you try:

green bulge/bue rhino/RXT/Xtend
    you got a link to any of these????

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?

also, you can do a search in the store for them !

just click the 'popular store' link at the top of the page

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ....this is simply a thread looking to see if there are any supplements worth adding to my stack, not a diet thread.
    Your stack looks VERY, VERY solid.

I would consider:

- Bulk Leucine / Xtend / Vendetta / ICE (for pre / during workout)

- Glycerol Mono (for pre / during workout)

or

- 100% Pure Glycerine (10-50ml preworkout... always with ALOT of water)

- Beta-alanine / Carnosine (increase dosage gradually...optimal dosage unknown and may depend on bodyweight / muscle mass)

- TMG / Betaine HCL (1-3g preworkout...always with ALOT of water

- More bulk CEE (who knows, maybe even better results ....optimal dosage unknown

- Taurine (very underrated sup) 1-6g pre / during workout (optimal dosage unknown)

- Ribose (this would be even higher, but the price has been slowly coming down, optimal dosage unknown)

- NAD / NADH preworkout

- ALA pre / post-workout (optimal dosage unknown)

- ZMA preworkout (optimal dosage unknown)

- NAC pre / postworkout

- GTF Chromium (optimal dosage unknown)
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-31-2005 at 11:02 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?

also, you can do a search in the store for them !

just click the 'popular store' link at the top of the page
    can I find the rxt/xtend in the store?

can I find the rxt/xtend in the store?
    rebound xt and xtend are both in the store

rxt is made by designer supplements, and xtend is made by Scivation

rebound xt and xtend are both in the store

rxt is made by designer supplements, and xtend is made by Scivation
    1 more question, whats the difference of sticking with Omega thunder instead of Green Bulge, just askin because I still have a unopened bottle of Thunder.

by the way thanks for the info slated.

reps

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Your stack looks VERY, VERY solid.

I would consider:

- Bulk Leucine / Xtend / Vendetta / ICE (for pre / during workout)

- Glycerol Mono (for pre / during workout)

or

- 100% Pure Glycerine (10-50ml preworkout... always with ALOT of water)

- Beta-alanine / Carnosine (increase dosage gradually...optimal dosage unknown and may depend on bodyweight / muscle mass)

- TMG / Betaine HCL (1-3g preworkout...always with ALOT of water

- More bulk CEE (who knows, maybe even better results ....optimal dosage unknown

- Taurine (very underrated sup) 1-6g pre / during workout (optimal dosage unknown)

- Ribose (this would be even higher, but the price has been slowly coming down, optimal dosage unknown)

- NAD / NADH preworkout

- ALA pre / post-workout (optimal dosage unknown)

- ZMA preworkout (optimal dosage unknown)

- NAC pre / postworkout

- GTF Chromium (optimal dosage unknown)
    some questions about this PU:
    *why bulk leucine?science behind this?
    *if using ICE pre/during then when to use xtend?
    *benefits of taurine? (please don't refer me to bb.com faq,i read those two lines)
    *why ZMA pre-workout?isn't this supposed to be used before bed because they help sleep (though i don't use it,i prefer bulk zinc for test boosting)?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Abu Misho
    *why bulk leucine?science behind this?

*if using ICE pre/during then when to use xtend?

*benefits of taurine? (please don't refer me to bb.com faq,i read those two lines)

*why ZMA pre-workout?isn't this supposed to be used before bed because they help sleep (though i don't use it,i prefer bulk zinc for test boosting)?
    1) Yes

2) Choose either ICE or Xtend. Both are quality products.

3) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180120

4) Based (in part) on feedback I've been getting recently.... also:

Since aggression has been linked to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, and magnesium has been shown to be an important cofactor in the activity of these neurotransmitters, it is possible that the effects seen here are related to changes in one or more of these systems.
    Very cheap too.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Yes

2) Choose either ICE or Xtend. Both are quality products.

3) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180120

4) Based (in part) on feedback I've been getting recently.... also:

Quote:
    Since aggression has been linked to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, and magnesium has been shown to be an important cofactor in the activity of these neurotransmitters, it is possible that the effects seen here are related to changes in one or more of these systems.
    why bulk leucine?what's the science behind this?

Very cheap too.
    hahaha

Originally Posted by Abu Misho
    why bulk leucine?what's the science behind this?
    Long read, but worth it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=392907
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

thanks bro,very interesting stuff!

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My doc told me to cut out the Nox2 because of borderline high blood pressure.
    Let you doctor know that arginine supplementation actually lowers blood pressure, not raise it.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!