Page 101 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 7739
    plasticbat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hi all, I'm not new to lifting however I am fairly new to NO products.
    After reading a lot of opinions on this stuff, I think I'm gonna have to give NO Xplode a shot first, even though the price is a little high for the doseage.

My question is, would it be too much to stack another no product my first time or should I just stick with one? I was thinking about NO limits with No xplode and of course a milti vitamin and protein. I'm open to any suggestions, also would it be smart to get another source of creatine for post workout to mix with my protein or would this be enough?

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by plasticbat View Post
    Hi all, I'm not new to lifting however I am fairly new to NO products.
    After reading a lot of opinions on this stuff, I think I'm gonna have to give NO Xplode a shot first, even though the price is a little high for the doseage.

My question is, would it be too much to stack another no product my first time or should I just stick with one? I was thinking about NO limits with No xplode and of course a milti vitamin and protein. I'm open to any suggestions, also would it be smart to get another source of creatine for post workout to mix with my protein or would this be enough?
    Since you're new to these types of supplements, here's what I would recommend. First, I wouldn't stack too many products ininitially. If you do, you won't know which one's are doing what or which one's are working for you. If you try them individually, you can determine if they work for you, if you like it, and exactly what it does for you. Once you get to the point where you know which are good, then stack them. Be sure to read the directions and follow them. If using BSN NO Xplode, you take it pre-workout on an EMPTY stomach. If stacking it with BSN Cellmass, you also take it on an empty stomach post workout. I believe it says (double-check) that you're not to have food or protein drinks within an hour (before or after). For best results, I would use a creatine. You can go cheap and do 6 week cycles with 3-4 weeks off of regular monohydrate, or use one of the powder or pills from a variety of companies. I'm going to be reviewing a new creatine at the end of September (CON-CRET). Some of the popular stacks are:

BSN NO-Xplode X
    BSN Nitrix
    BSN Cellmass X

VPX No Shotgun
    VPX CEX

Gasparis Superpump 250
    Gasparis Sizeon
    Novedex

Cotrolled Labs White Flood
    Cotrolled Labs Green Magnitude
    Cotrolled Labs Green Bulge
    Cotrolled Purple Wrath
    Cotrolled Glycergrow

Good luck.....

blazex4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just wondering

Originally Posted by hard gain 101 View Post
    I hated BSN nitrix i felt like it did absolutley nothing for me. it sucked. I got better reseults from creatine. HOwever im new to this supplement game.
    did u take it everyday

Which is better that would give u noticeable results

which is better
    BSN Nitrix or MRI's NO2 Black?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pittjoe33 View Post
    Cotrolled Labs White Flood
    Cotrolled Labs Green Magnitude
    Cotrolled Labs Green Bulge
    Cotrolled Purple Wrath
    Cotrolled Glycergrow

Good luck.....
    Green Magnitude and Green Bulge are both creatines you would not need to get them both and should only take one serving of either per day.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blazex4 View Post
    which is better
    BSN Nitrix or MRI's NO2 Black?
    BSN is a good brand but the Nitrix isn't one of there better products. The MRI product sounds good, but I think that you can find something else as good for a LOT cheaper. As far as results, these are both Nitric Oxide boosters. They may give some added energy pre-workout and give you a pump while working out. For more size, etc., use a creatine product.

BSN is a good brand but the Nitrix isn't one of there better products. The MRI product sounds good, but I think that you can find something else as good for a LOT cheaper. As far as results, these are both Nitric Oxide boosters. They may give some added energy pre-workout and give you a pump while working out. For more size, etc., use a creatine product.
    i thought nitrix was better than creatine

First let me say thanks to pitjoe, you cleared up some confusion that I was having between the products! I will deffinatly follow the directions as suggested and cycle on and off.
    Sorry for the newb ?'s but with those stacks that you listed, would you still recommend trying just an NO and a creatine to start? Or would it be fine to stack within the company seeing that each formula is different in its own way? For example, I did a little research on the products and the $$per serving for the bsn stack is rediculous, it was the most expensive and the least amount per serving out of all of them. So I decided I'm either gonna go with the controlled labs to start off, "being the best price per serving." Or the VPX. I was thinking, Green magnitude/white flood/ glycergrow to start. What do you think?
    Last edited by plasticbat; 08-25-2007 at 07:31 PM.

First let me say thanks to pitjoe, you cleared up some confusion that I was having between the products! I will deffinatly follow the directions as suggested and cycle on and off.
    Sorry for the newb ?'s but with those stacks that you listed, would you still recommend trying just an NO and a creatine to start? Or would it be fine to stack within the company seeing that each formula is different in its own way? For example, I did a little research on the products and the $$per serving for the bsn stack is rediculous, it was the most expensive and the least amount per serving out of all of them. So I decided I'm either gonna go with the controlled labs to start off, "being the best price per serving." Or the VPX. I was thinking, Green magnitude/white flood/ glycergrow to start. What do you think?
    Well, each company will usually tell you that there products are formulated to use as a stack. This doesn't mean that you can't mix and match. If you like a particular brand, a lot of times you'll stack there products. The only problem with mixing and matching is that a lot of times you won't know the dosage for each ingredient due to a lot of companies showing them as a proprietery blend. I think that if you went with the Green magnitude/white flood/glycergrow stack that you spoke of, it should work well. Just follow the instructions and remember to drink a lot more water throughout the day while using Nitric and creatine products.

Sweet, thanks again for the info. I'll post back with the results.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet, thanks again for the info. I'll post back with the results.
    Sounds good man, looking forward to your thoughts

BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BF2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where do you get your Glycerine?

Where do I get Glycerine?

I did a search on bb.com's store. It's mixed in some products.

The only thing I found that was pure Glycerine was "NOW Presents:
    Vegetable Glycerine" that was marketed to be used for external use but "pure enough for internal use".

Originally Posted by BF2002 View Post
    Where do I get Glycerine?

I did a search on bb.com's store. It's mixed in some products.

The only thing I found that was pure Glycerine was "NOW Presents:
    Vegetable Glycerine" that was marketed to be used for external use but "pure enough for internal use".

Do you want straight Glycerine or a product like GylcerGROW, most who have bought Glycerine wish they would have just gone with a GG type product.

Here is the link if you want to check it out: GlycerGROW

gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i just got back on

to Primaforce Primal N2O...(again)
    after running out of my NanoVapor...
    the Primal seemed to give me better results...
    i give props to muscletech for making a product that tastes good(which seems important to me lately) and mixes fast with literally zero wait time...
    and after getting back on to primal it seems like my body responds better to the primal... more explosive(and not explosive CRAPS)... but i get super tingly and itchy!

and this rash... i still gotta figure out if the reason for these rashes is because of the NO products...
    "if a supplement falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it will the squirrels gain any lean body mass?"
    Patrick Arnold

jlm342000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Tolerance

Just started NO explode three weeks ago, still get a crazy pump but it is taking two scoops now. Do you build a tolerance to all NO products? Is there one I can use that wont stop working in a month????? What about superpump or shotgun???

Originally Posted by jlm342000 View Post
    Just started NO explode three weeks ago, still get a crazy pump but it is taking two scoops now. Do you build a tolerance to all NO products? Is there one I can use that wont stop working in a month????? What about superpump or shotgun???
    You may build up a tolerance to the NO products. It's best to cycle all NO and creatine products. Do 4-6 weeks on and 2-4 weeks off. If you cycle off, you give your body a chance to reset. When you cycle back on, probably start seeing even better results.

jlm342000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you alternate the creatine and n.o. so there are no gaps???? When you cycle off one do you replace it with another???

Originally Posted by jlm342000 View Post
    Do you alternate the creatine and n.o. so there are no gaps???? When you cycle off one do you replace it with another???
    I use NO and creatine together. You have to read the instructions. I take my NO on an empty stomach pre-workout, then take the creatine supplement on an empty stomach post-workout. I cycle off. While off, I pick up some caffeine anhydrous from CVC pharmacy and take pre-workout. I also use L-Glutamine powder and D-Ribose, as well as whey protein, a multi-vitamin and a good diet. Remember when using NO or creatine products to drink a lot of water throughout the day.

mkilla1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gnc

hows the gnc n.o. working for anyone if they have it, i was wondering how it was compared to the rest of the n.o products out there
    ThaNX

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gdogg75 View Post
    and this rash... i still gotta figure out if the reason for these rashes is because of the NO products...
    I get flushed on the inside of my biceps when using NO products.
    Check out my log! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120389691

http://www.xccellence.com/

kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyguy50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I can tell you what not to use: NO Limits. Tons of pills, and didn't do anything. I'm using white flood right now and it's awesome, and cheap.

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re:

Yea, NO Limits did nothing for me either, no wonder its so cheap! Go with CL or MT products. maybe more expensive but they work!

Originally Posted by kyguy50 View Post
    Well I can tell you what not to use: NO Limits. Tons of pills, and didn't do anything. I'm using white flood right now and it's awesome, and cheap.
    Great to hear you're liking White FLOOD, do you have V1 or V2?

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Great to hear you're liking White FLOOD, do you have V1 or V2?
    What's the difference between V1 and V2? Is it just a flavor tweak or other? Thanks.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the difference between V1 and V2? Is it just a flavor tweak or other? Thanks.

I started with V1 and now I'm working with V2:
    From what I understand, V2 is supposed to clump less. I think it has a "softer" taste but I think the Beta Alanine works at a much faster rate and you feel the effects longer as well.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

V1-Ethyl Esters
    V2-AAKG replaced the EE. This makes it no longer clump(as Ant stated) and we were able to improve the taste dramatically. Still has the same if not better effectiveness/results.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    V1-Ethyl Esters
    V2-AAKG replaced the EE. This makes it no longer clump(as Ant stated) and we were able to improve the taste dramatically. Still has the same if not better effectiveness/results.
    Better results, IMO.

(It's amazing how quickly the beta alanine kicks in)
    Last edited by Warneckutz; 08-27-2007 at 11:22 AM.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

tykraus7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took NO Xplode for however long the jug lasted and I had pretty good results, I felt pretty pumped up and my workouts were good.

People said naNO vapor is much more intense so I thought I'd give that a try. I took 1 scoop and I didn't feel anything at all one day. The next day I took 2 scoops and I didn't feel pumped up really but I had a decent workout I guess. After the workout though I had the worst stomach ache ever that I couldn't even take my PWO shake for about an hour and couldn't even drink water out of fear of throwing up everywhere. About 1.5 hours later I felt fine, though. I don't know if I need to take it on more of an empty stomach to feel the pumped up effects or not but I'm not the biggest fan of naNO vapor at all.

Originally Posted by tykraus7 View Post
    I took NO Xplode for however long the jug lasted and I had pretty good results, I felt pretty pumped up and my workouts were good.

People said naNO vapor is much more intense so I thought I'd give that a try. I took 1 scoop and I didn't feel anything at all one day. The next day I took 2 scoops and I didn't feel pumped up really but I had a decent workout I guess. After the workout though I had the worst stomach ache ever that I couldn't even take my PWO shake for about an hour and couldn't even drink water out of fear of throwing up everywhere. About 1.5 hours later I felt fine, though. I don't know if I need to take it on more of an empty stomach to feel the pumped up effects or not but I'm not the biggest fan of naNO vapor at all.
    I tried the naNO Vapor myself. At first, it seemed to work OK, but my body quickly grew tolerant of it. I was up to 2.5 scoops before I gave up. (I think it's way too costly to start using 3 or 4 scoops to try and duplicate it's original effects). I didn't get sick from it though, that part sucks.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Page 101 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast