Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Results 1,021 to 1,034 of 1034

Thread: My Journal

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ronto View Post
    Diet looks pretty sound, depending on how "strict" you want to eat you could probally eek out some more food to keep you fuller, but it might be duller lol.

Only thing that really sticks out, cut out the cup of milk PWO and have water instead cause it will slow down the digestion of your protein. Maybe switch the cup of milk to a cup of cottege cheese and have the cottege cheese before you go to bed? I hate cottege cheese though haha.
    I hate the cottage cheese too....lol

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    I hate the cottage cheese too....lol
    Yeah then idk haha.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I get to 225 pounds, I am going to do The Cut Diet. You know the one by Team Scivation. I have been reading the pdf version of the book and it honestly doesn't look too different from what I am doing now, just less carbs and more fat. Its a contest prep diet and though I have no plans to enter any contests, since those are proven methods of lowering bf%, I have to try it. The overall goal is still sub 10% BF.

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I get to 225 pounds, I am going to do The Cut Diet. You know the one by Team Scivation. I have been reading the pdf version of the book and it honestly doesn't look too different from what I am doing now, just less carbs and more fat. Its a contest prep diet and though I have no plans to enter any contests, since those are proven methods of lowering bf%, I have to try it. The overall goal is still sub 10% BF.
    I don't see any reason why you couldn't start the diet now. Maybe start at 235 if you want to start on a specific number or something? I did it before and had some success with it. I've been carb cycling for the past like 2.5 months though and i love every day of it.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't start the diet now. Maybe start at 235 if you want to start on a specific number or something? I did it before and had some success with it. I've been carb cycling for the past like 2.5 months though and i love every day of it.
    The only reason I don't want to start it yet is because there is no cheating on the cut diet, and I'm not ready for that yet.

I had a cheat day yesterday. Yes the whole day I indulged in every type of food imaginable to me. I literally stuffed myself silly. This post will list everything that I can remember that I ate yesterday. I won't even attempt to guess the calories. Anyway yesterday morning I weighed in at 236.4 pounds, before the cheating started.

6 chocolate chip cookies
    creme filled donut
    2 chicken/egg/cheese breakfast biscuits
    2 chocolate brownies
    2 beef hot dogs/buns
    small bag of doritos
    Arbys turkey club sandwich/curly fries
    bottle of muscle milk
    pizza hut medium thin crust pepperoni pizza
    10 wingstreet wings
    6 oranges
    can of tuna
    meatloaf frozen dinner
    2 taquitos
    I needed to take a good look at this post that I made last week as a reminder today. I contemplated having a cheat meal today, but after looking over this list and remembering how horrible I felt after I ate all of that, I have decided against it.

I needed to take a good look at this post that I made last week as a reminder today. I contemplated having a cheat meal today, but after looking over this list and remembering how horrible I felt after I ate all of that, I have decided against it.
    Haha, I know the feeling I *Rarely* (honestly I Would say never but we know that's not real but that's about how often i cheat, i'm talking 1 cheat meal, not even a day, every month or two). Like 2 monday's ago I had a family party and had some pizza and crap, and ever since then i've been dying for cheat's. Everything looks so good, and i've never had that problem. I just keep thinking "Easter is in a few days" and I know i'm going all out on easter. Even though i'm not trying to loose weight anymore, but trying to slowly add mass, i still don't want too baloon out. I have put on a few pounds, and look more defined then ever.

Haha, I know the feeling I *Rarely* (honestly I Would say never but we know that's not real but that's about how often i cheat, i'm talking 1 cheat meal, not even a day, every month or two). Like 2 monday's ago I had a family party and had some pizza and crap, and ever since then i've been dying for cheat's. Everything looks so good, and i've never had that problem. I just keep thinking "Easter is in a few days" and I know i'm going all out on easter. Even though i'm not trying to loose weight anymore, but trying to slowly add mass, i still don't want too baloon out. I have put on a few pounds, and look more defined then ever.
    It must be hard trying to bulk, I would be afraid of gaining all the fat back, but I guess if you take it slow, it will be alright. I will probably have to follow a strict bulking program so I don't balloon up.

It must be hard trying to bulk, I would be afraid of gaining all the fat back, but I guess if you take it slow, it will be alright. I will probably have to follow a strict bulking program so I don't balloon up.
    I honestly don't think I've gained any fat barley. Sometimes I look bloated as hell on my high carb days but someday's it's like "Damn i'm more defined now then when i was cutting".

It's all a mind game, especially after being over weight when coming to bulking cause you never want to get fat again, but you still have to allow yourself to gain some fat.

Happy easter man, hope you enjoy this day and pick out. It's good every once in a while to let your body refeed that way you can reset your metabalism.

Edit: This whole weekend turned to **** for me, haha, last night I ate probably 2 pounds of steak and a bunch of junk. Today is easter, then tomorrow I'm cooking ribs for me and my gf. The ribs aren't that bad but they will def. throw off my macro's for the day.

Happy easter man, hope you enjoy this day and pick out. It's good every once in a while to let your body refeed that way you can reset your metabalism.

Edit: This whole weekend turned to **** for me, haha, last night I ate probably 2 pounds of steak and a bunch of junk. Today is easter, then tomorrow I'm cooking ribs for me and my gf. The ribs aren't that bad but they will def. throw off my macro's for the day.
    Not today man, two Fridays ago was my last cheat for a while. I am eating clean at least until I hit 225 pounds. 9 days clean so far. Weight is at 235 pounds, 10 to go, no setbacks!!!

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not today man, two Fridays ago was my last cheat for a while. I am eating clean at least until I hit 225 pounds. 9 days clean so far. Weight is at 235 pounds, 10 to go, no setbacks!!!
    10 more pounds until 250. Unbelievable. Happy to have seen most of it happen. Keep pushing.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Eazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing great TK, 10 pounds will be gone in no time.
    Shedding the fat

Thanks everyone for all of the support in this journal. I am pm'ing a mod to close it, my new journal is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106738441