Page 52 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 3946
    Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Warneckutz View Post
    Personally, I'd give the first bottle a shot on it's own, see how things progress.

Good Luck!

-Ant
    Thanx ill probably pick it up this weekend along with some new protein that i need.

willfstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willfstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bas85 View Post
    i think i should mess with it. Ive gotten down to 172lbs and i havent measured my body fat lately but last i checked i was at around 14%. Should i stack this with something or am i just fine with the Lipo 6?
    lipo is a good way to go. every supplement does effect people differently but... i started at 200 even ,and im not at 14% body fat like you say you are, and im sorry if people are getting a little annoyed by me posting all the time but today is my fourth day and im down 194 lbs. i cant believe it! no sides at all good pumps and definition and vascularity and im not even stacking it with anything. id recommend it
    WRRIV

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by willfstar View Post
    lipo is a good way to go. every supplement does effect people differently but... i started at 200 even ,and im not at 14% body fat like you say you are, and im sorry if people are getting a little annoyed by me posting all the time but today is my fourth day and im down 194 lbs. i cant believe it! no sides at all good pumps and definition and vascularity and im not even stacking it with anything. id recommend it
    I had good results when I stacked Lipo6X with Tetrazene Extreme. It was almost shocking how the weight was coming off.

Now my body is fighting me tooth and nail about losing even a single pound.

willfstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willfstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    I had good results when I stacked Lipo6X with Tetrazene Extreme. It was almost shocking how the weight was coming off.

Now my body is fighting me tooth and nail about losing even a single pound.

once you dropped pounds where you trying to put back on solid pounds? im trying to lose bad body fat especially around my stomach but i would like to put solid weight and mass back on once im finished. I was just wondering if once you were finished using lipo if the bad pounds came back. My friend took hydroxycut and said that bodyfat came right back after he stopped taking it.
    WRRIV

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    once you dropped pounds where you trying to put back on solid pounds? im trying to lose bad body fat especially around my stomach but i would like to put solid weight and mass back on once im finished. I was just wondering if once you were finished using lipo if the bad pounds came back. My friend took hydroxycut and said that bodyfat came right back after he stopped taking it.
    Nope. I'm still dropping weight. I still have body fat on my... pictures are in my bodyspace profile. I'm trying to lose the stubborn weight in my chest and around my mid section.

And no, never had weight come back after stopping a thermo.

non training days

did anyone take lipo on nontraining days? didnt say on bottle but i took it today anyway
    WRRIV

You're suppose to take it every day... even on non-training days.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did anyone take lipo on nontraining days? didnt say on bottle but i took it today anyway
    Yes. I take two pills, twice a day regardless.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

kds10678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile which supplement should i get?

Ok, I am trying to lose fat and I have a lot of it. I am a 29 yr old female, 5'3" and about 195-200lbs (gross I know). Which supplement (s) would someone with more experience recommend. I have heard good things about Controlled Labs REDuction. Should I give that a try? Any advice would be great as I would love to shed some of this fat before the big 3-0 in four months. Thanks guys!

-Kimberlee

Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bas85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey i was thinking about Lipo 6x and CLA together?? Anyone taken this together??? what are the results uve seen.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by kds10678 View Post
    Ok, I am trying to lose fat and I have a lot of it. I am a 29 yr old female, 5'3" and about 195-200lbs (gross I know). Which supplement (s) would someone with more experience recommend. I have heard good things about Controlled Labs REDuction. Should I give that a try? Any advice would be great as I would love to shed some of this fat before the big 3-0 in four months. Thanks guys!

-Kimberlee
    I've personally been slapped in the forehead as a sucker. I have tried time after time tons of different supplements and actually have had some great success with some.

I will tell you that Meltdown isn't as good as every makes it. When I was taking it, I felt great the first day (take three pills once a day), then the next day nothing. I doubled my dose to 3 pills twice a day, still nothing.

Four days on REDuction, lost two pounds... Now I do jog, weight train and I am active, but I will say that the REDuction (so far) has a good appetite suppressant and there's a 24 hour AM/PM pill which I find is pretty groovy.

I've had good experience with Lipo6X stacked with Tetrazene Extreme. Also stacked Lipo6X with MAN Scorch.

If you want to get a better idea about REDuction, there's a log I'm doing (check my signature at the bottom) you can track and check. There's also a few other people who are also doing a log for REDuction.

But bottom line would be eatting several meals through the day, cutting the crap and upping the water intake. I can easily down 1 - 1 /2 gallons of water a day like nothing. I also eat a lot of chicken and turkey.

What do you do for any cardio or weight training? Or are you green to everything?

skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skalnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bas85 View Post
    Hey i was thinking about Lipo 6x and CLA together?? Anyone taken this together??? what are the results uve seen.

I personnally love CLA...

For me it seems to truly help you keep up my little build while I keep high amounts of cardio in my workout...
    "What did I say to the kid.... It is not about how hard you can hit. It is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..." Rocky Balboa.

kds10678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've personally been slapped in the forehead as a sucker. I have tried time after time tons of different supplements and actually have had some great success with some.

I will tell you that Meltdown isn't as good as every makes it. When I was taking it, I felt great the first day (take three pills once a day), then the next day nothing. I doubled my dose to 3 pills twice a day, still nothing.

Four days on REDuction, lost two pounds... Now I do jog, weight train and I am active, but I will say that the REDuction (so far) has a good appetite suppressant and there's a 24 hour AM/PM pill which I find is pretty groovy.

I've had good experience with Lipo6X stacked with Tetrazene Extreme. Also stacked Lipo6X with MAN Scorch.

If you want to get a better idea about REDuction, there's a log I'm doing (check my signature at the bottom) you can track and check. There's also a few other people who are also doing a log for REDuction.

But bottom line would be eatting several meals through the day, cutting the crap and upping the water intake. I can easily down 1 - 1 /2 gallons of water a day like nothing. I also eat a lot of chicken and turkey.

What do you do for any cardio or weight training? Or are you green to everything?
    I am trying to get back into running. I used to run 3 miles two or three times a week until I got a stress fracture in my right leg late last year. I try to do cardio 3x a week for 45 mins. I just started weight training 1 month ago. I only go 2x a week. I ordered some REDuction (thanks for info!) and once it gets here, I will weight train 3x a week. I am not sure if I should keep cardio at 3x a week, increase, decrease???

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also stacked Lipo6X with MAN Scorch.

I just noticed this post. I was stacking both the Lipo-6x and MAN Scorch as well - I think it's a good combo too.

I'm very interested in trying the REDuction after this upcoming competition is over, C.L. always has quality products.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100) ShaolinSoccer is not very well liked. (-100)
    isatori mx-ls7

SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone tried out Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean?

johnhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burners

We've tried Hydroxycut Hardcore, Lipo-6, and Ripped fuel Xtreme. We're fairly happy with all of them but we're stationed overseas and have difficulty getting some things on the base - it's hit and miss sometimes so usually must buy whatever is on the BX shelf that week. We ordered a one month supply (through this site) of isatori MX-LS7 about 3 weeks ago - still hasn't arrived yet though. We've read some reviews on this stuff and it sounds pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with this that they care to share? Are we buying into marketing "hype"?

kendosky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try Lean system 7

Working a treat for me

Lightbulb

I just noticed this post. I was stacking both the Lipo-6x and MAN Scorch as well - I think it's a good combo too.

I'm very interested in trying the REDuction after this upcoming competition is over, C.L. always has quality products.
    I've stacked a lot of things together, but in four days I lost 2lbs with REDuction. Something I was trying to do with Meltdown for almost a month.

I didn't change anything but the supplement in my daily routine.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've stacked a lot of things together, but in four days I lost 2lbs with REDuction. Something I was trying to do with Meltdown for almost a month.

I didn't change anything but the supplement in my daily routine.
    ant argue with that, REDuction is the most underrated fat burner on the market

we do have free samples of it in the link in my signature below for those who are interested
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post

we do have free samples of it in the link in my signature below for those who are interested
    I'm going to put 2 boxes in my cart for my next order.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Woohoo!

I had all this damn energy to work out with a buddy, but he's dicking around... so I thought I took a nice jog... good energy through the run... just got a nasty stich at the end due to not waiting long enough after I ate.

But got my pulse to 116 after a nice 2 mile jog in the rain.

soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile nxcare

ripped system, i lost 18 lbs ( mostly water) but it worked good for me, and lipo 6x, only lost 4 lbs but it was fat cause my bf% was at 10% witch was my lowest.

jin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stomach fat...

Hey guys, lemme ask your pros a question lol.

I'm 20 years old, 5"7 (175cm) and I weigh 168.5 lbs. I'm not fat, just have large thighs, and have some fat on my lower stomach which I would like to remove so I can have a nice clean cut, for abs. I think my BF % is like 14 or 15

I lift weights and do cardio, rotating daily.

My first question is this, am I in the position to use any "fat burning" supplements?

and #2, if I can use Fat Burners, what would be the best for me to take? given my specifications, and from what experiences/success you guys have..

Please let me know! thanks.

Originally Posted by jin11 View Post
    Hey guys, lemme ask your pros a question lol.

I'm 20 years old, 5"7 (175cm) and I weigh 168.5 lbs. I'm not fat, just have large thighs, and have some fat on my lower stomach which I would like to remove so I can have a nice clean cut, for abs. I think my BF % is like 14 or 15

I lift weights and do cardio, rotating daily.

My first question is this, am I in the position to use any "fat burning" supplements?

and #2, if I can use Fat Burners, what would be the best for me to take? given my specifications, and from what experiences/success you guys have..

Please let me know! thanks.
    Here's a log I've been keeping with REDuction.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108399911

It will answer some questions about Meltdown too.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i would like to argue that in a friendly way though...people should look into two options carried by Beast Sports....2shredded for those looking for a very strong thermogenic and Amphetalean for someone with a busy schedule that only has time for a once-a-day extended release fat-burner

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to put 2 boxes in my cart for my next order.
    awesome, you will love it
    Here's a log I've been keeping with REDuction.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108399911

It will answer some questions about Meltdown too.
    and an awesome log it is
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Talking

awesome, you will love it

and an awesome log it is
    Thanks! I do update the "daily" part often with my intake on food, work out, how I feel, etc.

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    i would like to argue that in a friendly way though...people should look into two options carried by Beast Sports....2shredded for those looking for a very strong thermogenic and Amphetalean for someone with a busy schedule that only has time for a once-a-day extended release fat-burner
    So, you can't take two pills before you go to sleep?

Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alot of people like to rely on fat-burners without changing there diet. A better/more strict diet is the key to losing weight. I use fat-burners when my diet stalls and I can't seem to drop any more weight. The one's i've used with success are Leviathan Reloaded, Scorch, and Lean Xtreme

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So, you can't take two pills before you go to sleep?
    yeah no need for that