lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anabolic Eating with HCF Pancakes! MMM! :)

Healthy Cheat Foods Pancake Mix

Ingredient Profile

3 Lbs.
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size86Gram(5.5" Pancakes)
    Servings Per Container16
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 400
    Calories From Fat 81
    Total Fat 9g 16%
    Saturated Fat 1.5mg 8%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 20mg 7%
    Total Carbohydrate 40g 6%
    Dietary Fiber 10g 39%
    Sugars 2g
    Protein 40g 80%
    Vitamin A 5000IU 100%
    Vitamin C 60mg 100%
    Vitamin D 200IU 50%
    Vitamin E 30IU 100%
    Thiamin 1.5mg 100%
    Riboflavin 1.7mg 100%
    Niacin 10mg 50%
    Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
    Folic Acid 200mcg 50%
    Vitamin B12 6mg 100%
    Biotin 150mcg 50%
    Pantothenic Acid 10mg 100%
    Iron 2mg 11%
    Phosphorus 485mg 50%
    Iodine 73mcg 50%
    Magnesium 250mg 50%
    Selenium 35mcg 50%
    Copper 1mg 50%
    Manganese 1mg 50%
    Chromium 60mcg 50%
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Other Ingredients
    Whey Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Flour, Steel Cut Oats, Barley Flour, Oat Flour, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Vital Wheat Gluten, Milled Flax Seed, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sucralose

================================================== ====================

First Impressions

My first 5 attempts with making this product did not go well! I seriously contemplated on returning the 15 lbs I bought back to bb.com, but after consideration and patience, I decided to give it one more shot, and man, am I GLAD I decided to make another batch!

At first, my pancakes were not cooking well on the griddle-they were not turning golden brown, and they were a little crunchy when I was attempting to eat them... The outside of the pancakes reminded me of a biscuit that has yet to be fully cooked...

Lets just say, I was disappointed with how things were going...

But things were beginning to look up... I contacted Crowler about the situation I was in, and he responded very promptly! I then decided to give it one more go-my sixth attempt... All or nothing, c'mon, the ingredients are solid-I've read great reviews on the product...

But what is it that I'm doing wrong??? By this time I had tried more/less water with the mix, adding an egg, lactaid milk, aunt jemina whole wheat pancake mix, and still, the same thing over and over... Disappointment...

But it hit me: Lets try something different... The powder is already pretty fine, but lets try making the mix a little more finer...

Bam, next thing I know, I'm storming into the closet, grabbing the 1/4 cup measuring utensil... Glory? C'mon, it has to work-IT NEEDS TO FREAKIN WORK!

2 heaping 1/4 cups into my coffee grinder... 15 seconds later, lactaid milk added into mix, blender put on low setting, and viola...

Disastrous results- - AT FIRST! By this time, I had decided to cook the pancakes using the stove... Now note, though, I hate cooking pancakes on the stove-they always come out different! ... Anyways, didn't work-they BURNED! AHH!!!

Griddle time, again???

Yep...

Results?

Wow, finally, the pancakes come out golden brown, and they taste freakin awesome! Finally, I did it! I finally managed to cook these things the right way! Haven't had a single problem since!

================================================== ====================

Final Thoughts

Taste: They taste almost exactly like pancakes!

9.7!

Texture: They are nice and fluffy-closely resembling the likes of regular pancakes!

8.8!

Serving size: Sometimes I do not feel full after eating these, and I begin to crave some more!

9.0!

Preparation: After a little practice, it now takes me about 3-4 minutes to prep everything up, and with in 10 minutes, I'm already eating!

9.7!

Final: These pancakes are freakin awesome to say the least! I am literally addicted to these now, and they are so easy to make! I'm really not sure why I screwed up so many times to begin with, but patience is a virtue, and I'm glad I decided to give it one more go! These are now a staple for me, and I have a feeling I will be going through pounds of this stuff!

Crowler, GREAT JOB!

9.99999999!

Last edited by lbarber4; 04-18-2007 at 11:30 AM.

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm, good stuff man --- Thanks for doing this review un-asked, wow!

I am right there with ya for sure, these pancakes are the greatest.
    ~USPLabs Board Rep~

-NASM & CSCS Certified-

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for taking th time to write this review! I' glad you like them. They are VERY good, I eat them almost everyday.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I screwed up my first batch too, but I found the way to do it right as well. For me, I use a good bit more water than what the directions say. This makes the pancakes fluffier and larger.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    I screwed up my first batch too, but I found the way to do it right as well. For me, I use a good bit more water than what the directions say. This makes the pancakes fluffier and larger.
    That is how I do it too. It makes it much easier for me to pour them.