Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    I'm glad you find it funny. Just because certain things work for most people doesn't mean they'll work for everyone. anyway, I'm probably done paying for personal training but to say they don't have a place is bull****. athletes have coaches too, don't tell me they can just watch everything on youtube. I've watched countless videos on how to squat and deadlift on youtube. I only got it right until someone in person taught me how to do it.
    If some basic moves “don’t work” …it’s probably because YOU don’t work.

Want a bigger chest? By the time you are benching 315 for reps you will have it.

It’s basic stuff done FOR YEARS that will give you results. Don’t want to bench? Try machine press and or db variations…do you really need a trainer to “customize” that for you?
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad you find it funny. Just because certain things work for most people doesn't mean they'll work for everyone. anyway, I'm probably done paying for personal training but to say they don't have a place is bull****. athletes have coaches too, don't tell me they can just watch everything on youtube. I've watched countless videos on how to squat and deadlift on youtube. I only got it right until someone in person taught me how to do it.
    That's not "customized training", and is something someone should be able to teach you in one session. Regardless, you obviously have proprioception and comprehension issues all around so if that's worth paying someone to show you how to do basic lifts, so be it. Programming is something else.

Also, there's a difference between a personal trainer and coach, and a difference between a good and bad one in either category. Most personal trainers in commercial gyms can't even squat 2 plates or DL 3 plates.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDExLxl2j_M

See if you can find the common link here to training…
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    I know you're the noob troll, but for any actual newer people lookong for real advice:

1. Run this program until you're hitting working sets of:
    1x Bodyweight Bench Press for 5-6 reps
    1.5 x Bodyweight Squat for 5-6 reps
    2 x Bodyweight Deadlift for 5-6 reps
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631

Shouldn't take longer than 2 to 6 months.

2. Use this nutrition.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Generally, cut down until you're 12% body fat first, losing no more than 1% bodyweight a week.
    Then gain weight no more than 0.5% bodyweight a week until you hit a fluffy beef % of 18 - 20 %
    I also posted the gym photos if you can still take a look. I'm just revisiting old threads and rereading old replies without getting defensive.

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    That's not "customized training", and is something someone should be able to teach you in one session. Regardless, you obviously have proprioception and comprehension issues all around so if that's worth paying someone to show you how to do basic lifts, so be it. Programming is something else.

Also, there's a difference between a personal trainer and coach, and a difference between a good and bad one in either category. Most personal trainers in commercial gyms can't even squat 2 plates or DL 3 plates.
    one session isnt enough to progress though. the word coach and trainer is sometimes used as the same thing. Some people may need help at different weights. unless I'm lucky enough to find a gym partner who knows what theyre doing that I can lift with.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post

if I'm lucky enough to find a gym partner who knows what theyre doing than I don't need a coach or a trainer. what would you say is the difference between a coach and a trainer? just curious.

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    If some basic moves “don’t work” …it’s probably because YOU don’t work.

Want a bigger chest? By the time you are benching 315 for reps you will have it.

It’s basic stuff done FOR YEARS that will give you results. Don’t want to bench? Try machine press and or db variations…do you really need a trainer to “customize” that for you?
    so I guess "tailored" programs are just a scam. lesson learned I guess. I also could have sworn that different people may need to use different grips on different exercises depending on their bodies for example, but then again my memory isn't always reliable. https://www.americansportandfitness....ue%20situation. this is what this is saying but maybe it's just to get people to spend money on trainers?

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    This belief is one of the biggest mistakes that novices make. The only way to know if you may benefit from some level of specialized programming is by running a novice program. A well-written novice program is designed to help you achieve maximum gains in the shortest amount of time based on principals that have worked for lifters of all shapes and sizes.

Unless you have a physical disability and can't perform certain movements, specialized programming as a novice will likely hinder your progress because you'll likely be over-emphasizing and neglecting key muscle groups and/or following inefficient progression protocols.

Once you've enjoy making all the gains available through following a couple good novice and intermediate programs that have worked for others, you'll have a good understanding of effective training techniques and what programming works for you. Then you can move into specialization to hit your goals and it's likely you won't need to pay for someone to write you a program because you'll know from your experience how best to proceed.

Best-case scenario, your geared-up friend will sell you a decent novice program that you could have gotten for free at the public library. Worst-case scenario, he'll sell you a BS PPL routine that you'll struggle with for a while before coming back to learn his pharmaceutical supplement recommendations as well.
    https://www.americansportandfitness....ue%20situation. why do some sources like this pushing the idea of tailored programs? btw I'm not saying I don't believe you. youre not the first one to tell me this, and my understanding is that you don't need anything tailored until youre more advanced.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.americansportandfitness....ue%20situation. why do some sources like this pushing the idea of tailored programs? btw I'm not saying I don't believe you. youre not the first one to tell me this, and my understanding is that you don't need anything tailored until youre more advanced.
    You're missing the fact that your source is devoted to turning people into personal trainers. All of their advice for people who aren't personal trainers is going to support working with a personal trainer. Read the last paragraph of that blog post. It's clear that's their agenda.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪