Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    I'll probably try that if this doesn't work. I'm hoping what I have now will at least get me somewhere
    It worked for me for a while. Then my spinlock dumb bells could not take on any more weight. I got some 3/4 inch threaded rod and welded them on to my spinlock ends to increase the weight capacity.

You should work on your welding skills. I rent places to guys making $4000 a week as a welder during turnarounds in a refinery.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Drugs cover a lot of mistakes and actually build muscle without any training at all. Naturals need to build a base of strength through progressive tension overload with sufficient volume. For the fastest results you want to pick a program based on your current level of advancement. A male lifter who cannot even bench 225 is only slowing down his progress by not using a novice program. You see this in all commercial gyms where guys have been farting around for years with crummy results.
    so far the weights hrs given me seem doable though. that wouldn't mean it's the right level for me? also for whatever reason when I go up in weights in other programs I have to decrease the rep ranges a program gives me. maybe it's because I'm not sleeping enough? I'm not sure why I don't seem to get stronger.
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 02-29-2024 at 02:07 PM.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so far the weights hrs given me seem doable though. that wouldn't mean it's the right level for me? also for whatever reason when I go up in weight I have to decrease the rep ranges a program gives me. maybe it's because I'm not sleeping enough? I'm not sure why I don't seem to get stronger.
    If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence.
    Current rankings

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we're just doing this to start apparently. he's telling me if I wanna do more legs I'd have to do a 5th day or the workouts would be too long. he's telling me this is enough stimulus for a beginner for right now. is he wrong?
    Agreed with TAWS

Sounds like the dude is scamming you and / or has no idea what he's talking about, at all

Do this instead:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631

Will work if you follow it as written, do not make changes
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    Agreed with TAWS

Sounds like the dude is scamming you and / or has no idea what he's talking about, at all

one thing I'm confused with is two people vouched for this guy as legit and they weren't getting paid for it. someone told me she's seen the results of his clients. that wouldn't be a good sign?

Agreed with TAWS

also I need spotters for the exercise in the Fierce 5 program unless I do dumbells

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one thing I'm confused with is two people vouched for this guy as legit and they weren't getting paid for it. someone told me she's seen the results of his clients. that wouldn't be a good sign?
    What do his clients say?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

He literally has no idea what he’s doing or he’s a full blown scam artist. I squatted 430 lbs on a 4 day program…beginners don’t need 5 days.
    would I still be considered a beginner if I've been training on and off for several years?

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    What do his clients say?
    I don't know. he's telling me their accomplishments have nothing to do with what mine will be and that they mightbe deceiving. I asked if I could see any client success stories and he's unable to give me that info. I'm starting to feel weird about this.
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 02-29-2024 at 02:41 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would I still be considered a beginner if I've been training on and off for several years?
    Yes.

I don't know. he's telling me their accomplishments have nothing to do with what mine will be. I asked if I could see any client success stories and he's unable to give me that info.
    The question was somewhat rhetorical. I wouldn't care what those other people said about the trainer. Imo, trainers are not worth the time.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    also I need spotters for the exercise in the Fierce 5 program unless I do dumbells
    If you're using a power rack or half rack for squatting and benching, you should be able to set safety pins or spotter arms to catch the bar if you fail a rep. If your gym doesn't have racks and safeties, I would use dumbbells until you can join a better gym or get comfortable asking fellow gym goers for a spot.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing to be confused about

He gave you, a novice / beginner, a horse **** routine

Beyond horse ****

I cannot stress how bad it is

He knows nothing and is scamming you for money

Follow the routine i posted, it works, go to a gym with a power rack or smith machine if none available
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► Progress Pictures

Beyond horse ****

Follow the routine i posted, it works, go to a gym with a power rack or smith machine if none available
    so apparently he wrote "as many reps" as possible to figure out how much weight is good weight is for me. does that make more sense?

Unfortunately it’s your standard pro bodybuilder split. It’s what a lot of people do because it’s what the pros do. If you’re not on their drug doses and have their genetics it usually doesn’t give you very good results. Most natural lifters are in that novice to intermediate range so doing advanced programs only slows down their results as you’ve seen first hand. I’ve also worked with a lot of “trainers” who are in fact late novices themselves. Seems like your trainer forgot about hamstrings and some other muscle groups

Here are some programs that will take you from novice to advanced as quickly as possible.
    He says he wrote "as many reps" as possible to figure out how much weight is good weight is for me. does that make more logical sense in that context?

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    This. A bodybuilder split can be utilized properly for intermediates and advanced if it's done well... this is just bad.
    so apparently he wrote "as many reps" as possible to figure out how much weight is good weight is for me. does that concept make sense or is he still screwing me over?

I forgot to mention, I have some imbalances in my back and shoulders. would that be an issue for online programs or would using dumbells fix it?

Brother, there is no confusion

Your trainer doesn't know what a hamstring is

It's beyond horse****
    ► Progress Pictures

Brother, there is no confusion

Your trainer doesn't know what a hamstring is

It's beyond horse****
    he does, he just hasn't added yet because he's just starting me off.

Beyond horse ****

it's confusing becuase you guys are barely explaining WHY it's bad. I get it's not ideal I'm just trying to figure out why other than the fact hamstrings aren't on here. I'm trying to understand the whole science
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 02-29-2024 at 04:11 PM.

also do we really have enough evidence this wouldn't work for me? I'm probably just going to switch to fierce 5

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's confusing becuase you guys are barely explaining WHY it's bad. I get it's not ideal I'm just trying to figure out why other than the fact hamstrings aren't on here. I'm trying to understand the whole science
    Lack of balance between pushing and pulling
    No real progression plan ie linear, RPE or double
    High volumes
    Missing muscle groups
    Tons of overlap between muscle groups
    No deload
    No reset protocol
    No barbell squats
    No DL or hip hinge

Shall I keep going ??? lol
    Last edited by TAWS6; 02-29-2024 at 04:23 PM.

he does, he just hasn't added yet because he's just starting me off.
    Always, no sometimes, think it's me
    But you know, I know when it's a dream
    I think I know, I mean a yes
    But it's all wrong
    That is, I think I disagree
    Current rankings

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also do we really have enough evidence this wouldn't work for me? I'm probably just going to switch to fierce 5
    apparently it didn't work, but to be honest, as a novice you can make progress even with a bad program. yes you should still do a better program, but i feel like there's something else that you're doing wrong too

High volumes
    Missing muscle groups
    No deload
    No reset protocol
    No barbell squats
    No DL or hip hinge

that makes a bit more sense

High volumes
    Missing muscle groups
    No deload
    No reset protocol
    No barbell squats
    No DL or hip hinge

but I've been told by several sources that a dl isn't necessary
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 02-29-2024 at 05:18 PM.

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    apparently it didn't work, but to be honest, as a novice you can make progress even with a bad program. yes you should still do a better program, but i feel like there's something else that you're doing wrong too
    didn't work for who? I'm only 2 days in. I've never in my life have been able to move past newbie gains and its honestly getting depressing. maybe it was my sleep or diet. it's overwhelming for me to keep track of every single calorie and macro.

tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but I've been told by several sources that a dl isn't necessary
    Conventional deadlift isnt (although its a good exercise) but you need a hip hinge, like RDL, GM, backext, etc.

didn't work for who? I'm only 2 days in. I've never in my life have been able to move past newbie gains and its honestly getting depressing. maybe it was my sleep or diet. it's overwhelming for me to keep track of every single calorie and macro.
    Not everyone is a bodybuilder, but if you want to make gains in the gym you need to 1) folllow a good program as written (like fierce 5), 2) eat enough to gain weight and 3) eating enough protein. This can be done with proten shakes or just ensure you eat a fisftul of protein per meal. These 3 are the basics.

he says he's going to add some of that stuff in. can you guys give me feedback when he does? and I questioned the muscle overlap and his response was that I want to hit most muscle groups twice a week.
    The program is crap, just scrap it.

High volumes
    Missing muscle groups
    No deload
    No reset protocol
    No barbell squats
    No DL or hip hinge

he says he's going to add some of that stuff in. can you guys give me feedback when he does? and I questioned the muscle overlap and his response was that I want to hit most muscle groups twice a week. what exactly do you mean by overlap between muscle groups just so I understand
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 02-29-2024 at 05:39 PM.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can’t fix it. You should hit everything 3 times per week. You only reduce training frequency once you’re too strong to recover from the work outs.

Example—novice 3 day full body
    Intermediate 4 day upper lower
    Advanced push pull legs

Again, the guy is useless as a “trainer”.

You can’t fix it. You should hit everything 3 times per week. You only reduce training frequency once you’re too strong to recover from the work outs.

Example—novice 3 day full body
    Intermediate 4 day upper lower
    Advanced push pull legs

Again, the guy is useless as a “trainer”.
    that seems subjective. the sources I'm looking up say 2 to 3 times a week.